02 EDITED

Chan pov
I'm walking out of the mall entrance, and l drive my way up to the dorms.
I was setting down my shopping bags when I arrived home but I stop when I hear Hwan  hyung call me.
"Hey Chan, can you do me a favor?"
I nod, "Yeah hyung what can I do?"
"Jeongin just came back from his date with y/n but he was very upset when he came back."
I'm a bit confused, "what happened?"
Hwan sighs while he starts cutting veggies, "she wants to start physically adding things into their relationship and he isn't prepared for it."
I'm surprised, "wait not sex right?"
"Nonono of course not, she wanted to give him a kiss but he hugged her and ran away."
I laugh a bit, "why didn't he just kiss her?"
"He doesn't know how to kiss."
He goes on and on, about how Jeongin isn't ready for a relationship yet.
But I comfort Hwan and I tell him I will talk to Jeongin about it.
I walk into our shared room and I see Jeongin laying on his bed, obviously in deep thoughts as he didn't greet me.
He pops off and I go through my own thoughts as well.
He pouts and I grow the confidence.
"Don't worry! Hyung will teach you."
I smile, and I feel very proud of myself.
I'm stepping onto the plate of our expanding relationship.
I didn't want to only be his hyung, his best friend, his leader, I really want to be his boyfriend and for him to be mine.