♠️Prologue♠️ The Night Gang

Author's POV

Murkrows are flying everywhere in Europe including at Naples in Southern Italy. Murkrows are the Darkness Pokémon. They can steal any expensive tiny jewelry and fortune including shiny objects whatever they spotted. Their boss is at the abounded mansion, who died of a family in Italy. Murkrows' boss is board so they call their minions of Murkrows and take flight to Naples, Italy.

Their boss name is Honchkrow, the Big Boss Pokémon. It can wonder at night even Honchkrow is extremely active. They take flight to Naples at night.

When they arrived at the destination, Honchkrow ordered ten Murkrows to bring Alola Totem Ratticate and his minions. While the 60 Murkrows are stealing the shiny objects at the jewelry store. Murkrows's Boss sees the crazy man is starting to steal the diamonds at the jewelry store, but they spotted first. "Hey! You damn bird! Shoo, shoo! You can't take all of it! That's my job, not yours!" Their Boss use Steel Wing to slice the man's chest with ease. He's removing the blood from Honchkrow's wings just by flapping it. His minions successfully steal all the shiny objects. First, they need to find a hiding place and safe zone to recover their boss. Second, Murkrows cleaning the old junk and place it outside. Honchkrow decided to prepare to sleep at day, while his minions are in free will to steal, attack the human, and watch the other human gangsters. Pokémon understands anything, possesses powers, and very intelligent than humans. But if Stand Users can face a Pokémon who possesses powers of their own, what kind of enemies does heroes have? The mysterious creatures are waiting to see the bizarre visitors.

In the mourning at Naples, all the civilians are enjoying the sight of a beautiful view of the mountains and oceans. However, the human gangsters are being watched by Murkrows. The civilian named the Murkrows, "The Night Gang." They spread rumors about what happened last night, and the human gangsters are sometimes unlucky or not. They also heard rumors the "Night Gang's Boss" is responsible for stealing fortune and watch day and mostly night. They also here someone said, "The 'Night Gang's' Boss can show up at night. Although they don't like roaming at midday." The gangsters of humans are in danger and they are unlucky to be shown in any manners.

However...

A man with a blond hair of his hairstyle with purple shirt and pants are roaming around the Naples in midday. He seems nice to other people and sometimes he's good at keeping the fortune ready. This man who cares all the innocent people including children.

Giorno's POV

It's beautiful. Clear sky and nice breeze. I see a crowd gathered all around. I go look at the store. "What happened?" I asked to the police officers. "Oh. Some of the gangs are already killed by the 'Night Gang." I questioned to the police, "Night Gang? What are they?"

"You don't know what they are? Yesterday last night there's a crows gathering around at that store. They think of other jewelry store are shiny, so they stole everything and they also kill the gangsters who broke the law. That's a good sign. But the bad sign is those crows are smarter and better than humans like one of us." The police officers explained to me. "Speaking of crows, there's a bunch of them right there at the bakery store." I turn around and spotted seven crows.

(Loooooom

(Loooooom...)

"That's what the "Night Gang" looks like?" I asked. The Police replied, "That's right. Those creatures are the crows so they call them "Night Gang." Their boss is not going to show himself at the day. It only appear at night when they are ready to steal anything. They can fight together instead of being solo." I thought to myself, "Thoes crows are not normal. Their crimson eyes, large beak, hat-like black feathers... Something is different than any normal crow species. What are they?" I see one crow fly to them. They are communicating each other? They fly somewhere. "Sometimes they looking for something mysterious to our own kind. Sorry, but this store is wiped out." Police called me in caution. "Thank you." I thank them for the advice.

"And be careful of those crows!"

"I will!"

Author's POV

All the 'Night Gang' is telling a story of other Murkrows. Any news are real or a myth story, or perhaps both.

"Hey, did you see that boy with a three-haired style blondie? That's Giorno Giovanna got all the fortune covered! Did you hear the human's rumors?"

"Yeah. He's has a lot of shiny real jewelry and real gold and real shiny objects. It's like a king keeps the treasures hidden! I wonder what is he gonna do?"

"Guys! I found a man is about to die soon!"

"Really? Which human is dying?"

"Come with me, everyone!"

They fly together and found a human whose injured. The Night Gang has found out the other man who is greedy. But Giorno is already faced the greedy man that is named Luca. The Night Gang want to see Giorno Giovanna's power looks like. In 30 minutes later...

"So, did you find out who murdered the poor man?"

"We found the man who's hurt the poor man, but Luca is already dead and the worst part, his one eye is gone!"

"What?! Why?!"

"Everyone! I found a man who killed Luca! That human is named Bruno Bucciarati! Also, he's attacking Giorno Giovanna!"

"No way!"

"Follow me! I already use Lock-on for the destination."

Before the Night Gang is starting to move, they feel their powers more stronger than just the Pokémon Powers.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!"

"What is it?"

"I see the spiritual- crow is helping me!"

The Night Gang of Murkrows discovering a new ability that they never seen. They easily learned a new power... The Stand User. The Night Gang can see their own stand. Murkrows has a powers of their own world, also there's is also have a Stand. Their stand name is "Royal Color Sword."
————————————————-

Stand's Owner: Murkrows

Stand's Name: Royal Color Sword