Chapter 1

You looked around your new job, an animator. You wanted to make cartoon for people and lil gals and boys. You walked in the wooded studio, the floor creaking under you. You saw two men , backs turned towards you. You coughed out for them to turn around. The men turned around

    "Oh! Sorry! You must be Y/N?" The male ask you. You nodded. "Alright Y/N , Names Joey Drew!" Drew said. Then he grab the male next to him. "And this is my pal, Henry!" Henry gave you a little wave, which you returned. "Heya Henry!, why don't cha give a Y/N around the studio!" Joey asked Henry. "Okay, follow me, Y/N" Henry led you around the old studio. You noticed a cutout of someone.

   You walk up to the cutout and guild your hands around the curves. The cutout had Pac-Man eyes and a big smile. It had little horns poking out of it's head. It had a white small bowtie and gloves. Shoes and head and body were all black.

  "Oh, that's Bendy!" Henry said to you. "He's our mascot for the studio!" Henry said as he shows you poster of Bendy and a wolf. "This is Boris, Bendy's Friend!" Henry said again. You smile and continued the tour.

Then you got to the animation studio. There were desk with drawings of Bendy. You saw women and men working on animations. "Well, we both got to get to work, see you in lunch break!" Henry walked off to his drawing desk. You walked up to your desk and started sketching Bendy and animations.

'Bendy, strange name' you thought.