Chapter 2

Art by Me [got the idea from another Yandere Bendy Fanfic]

You stretch your arms, you push out your chair. "Hello, Y/N!" Henry said as he walked up to you.  "Oh hello, Henry!" You said as he stood in front of you. Two of you went to the lunch break room. Henry finish before you, and left you in the empty room. You finish your lunch and threw the plastic bag away. You began to walk to your old paper drawings, but you heard Joey voice coming down a hall.

You walked up to the door, the walls seemed to be closing in. The air getting warm. The floor shivering in fear. The world had stop spinning. You put your hand on the knob and gently turned it. You peeked inside and gasp. Joey was kneeling in front of a ink drawn satanic star on the floor. Words were written in ink and gibberish.

You ran into your desk and began sweating. You saw nightmares in Joey Drew's room. You began drawing Bendy and Boris, trying to forget the imaged of that. Your pen swiftly making the cartoon eyes. You sigh and began working on a simple cartoon of Bendy.

Joey Drew came in the room, holding a hot cup of tea. "Heya everyone! I got a big surprise for everyone!" He called out to his workers. Question filled the studio. People wanting to know what's Joey Drew's surprise. Then Joey left the room with a smile on his face. You look back at your sketches. Everyone and you went back to sketching or animating.

'Well, i guess we wait..' you though again