What do you calk the chapters in a tag book?

I have been tagged by ihave454otps , so instead of sleeping right now, I am delaying the inevitable return to school tomorrow by doing this.

1. Do you have a crush?
No. Yes. Maybe.  I have even less freaking clue than you guys do.

2. Middle Name?
Grace.  Which is super ironic, because whenever I do something super clumsy, I can say that my middle name is literally Grace.

3. Height?
I range from 5'7" to 5'8." I like to tease the short ones, just not Oceanbunnie7 . She kills those who tease her. Seriously, where did you hide his body?

4. Shoe Size?
Like an 11 in dress shoes and a 12 women's or 11 men's in tennis shoes. Yes, I know I have big feet. Shut up.

5. Eye color?
Blue, like the pool that is my nemesis. When I'm super angry, they turn kinda stormy grey.

6. Last time you cried?
I honestly can't remember.  The last time I came close to crying was at the funeral of someone I had never met.

7. Biggest fear?
Nothing is real. Like, all of my anxiety is true and everybody is only pretending to put up with me and actually hates me and that I only get good grades cause the teachers feel bad for me and that I'm only good at swimming because everyone goes slow and stuff like that. I know it's illogical, but it's my biggest fear.

8. Last song you listened to?
Doctor Who opening credits. It's just on my playlist.

9. Last person you texted?
I was last texted by the swim girls group chat, but I last texted my friend chat called 'Peeps' when I sent a Harry Potter meme.

10. Favorite app?
This or Pinterest.

I tag:
ashfire58
Firestormor
kbs6444
Valerielizzygamer
Lindsay12321

Sorry all y'all.  Oceanbunnie7 and ihave454otps the only reason you guys aren't tagged is cause you already did this.