First day stress

No one p.o.v

"Beep beep beep" Ali sighed as her alarm went off. It was the first day of middle school, being the nerd she is, she hopped out of bed and ran into the kitchen. As she sat down she say her dad made her bacon,eggs,and hash browns. After she finish brushing her brown shoulder length curly hair, she went and brushed her teeth,got dressed, grabbed her stuff and ran out the door.

Period 1 & 2

As Ali walked into language arts, she looked around admiring her new school. With her personality you would think she hated school but she didn't mind it. She sat in her assigned seat and got everything ready for her class.

As class started Ali noticed one of her best friends Joey sits next to her. BIG mistake. Joey and Ali like to joke around. A lot. Ali whispered into Joeys ear. "Try to behave I don't want detention the first day of school".

As Ms. Matis walked in everybody broke out of conversation. "Hello I'm Ms. Matis and I will be your language arts teacher for your sixth grade year.

As the class went on Ali got to know pretty much everybody. The rest of the class was pretty much typical first day stuff.

Period 3

As Ali walked to her locker she said hey to most of her friends. The tall ones, the short ,fat, and skinny ones. After she grabbed her stuff she made her way to wood shop. Mr kupir introduced him self and explain what would happen that year. Not very interesting

Period 4. Day 1 life skills day 2 P.E.

Day 1

When everybody was settled in life skills including Ali, ms hut came in. Sheesssshh she is short, Ali thought silently. Ms hut had blond hair, blue eyes, and was short, very short.

Lunch

As Ali walked down to lunch she tried to find her friends. After she found them and settled down with her food she started to chit chat with her friends. They talked about the day.

Period 5,6,7,8,and band went the same , B O R I N G.

As the bell rang finishing the first day of middle school Ali ran out of the jail and walked home.

When she got home she collapsed on the couch and fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked it. I would love the feed back.

Love yas ,

Kilye