SIX

A familiar voice rung, as I jumped in shock

A familiar voice rung, as I jumped in shock. I saw Tyler, and I guess he found out it was me, when his facial expression softened.

"I was just looking for the restroom, and Rocky was drunk, and Symere with the seance, and I stumbled in here, thinking it was a restroom, then I saw how pretty it was, and got distracted, then―" I paused, trying to catch my breath.

"I'm so sorry." was all that came out of my mouth. Tyler chuckled, before walking towards me, sitting down into the chair that was behind my presence.

"If you need a bathroom, there's one in here." He stated, crossing his legs before looking up at me.

I saw he was also shirtless, and it took everything in me to not stare and drool like an eight month-old baby.

"I just needed an atmosphere that didn't reek of weed and liquor." I confessed, leaning my bottom onto his desk.

"You and I both, Syrebear." He agreed, a smirk falling onto his face.

"Hey, that name is already taken." I joked, crossing my arms across my chest. "Ah, my apologies. How about something like baby? You act like one." He offered.

My jaw hit the floor, as if I was shocked and appalled by his comment. Was it really that obvious?

"I do not, and no. That name is reserved as well." I lied, glancing away at him. I saw Tyler stare at me in his full body mirror, and I couldn't help but look back.

"Oh yeah? Who's out here calling my baby, baby?" His eyebrow perked up in curiosity. I bit down onto my lip, chuckling softly to myself.

"Well, if you must know―"

"Ah, I don't care anymore. You're my baby now." He stated, standing up from his chair. My eyes began to blink rapidly, slowly processing what he said.

"Damn, I was going to say it was reserved for someone special, in the near future." I spoke, rubbing my arm.

Goosebumps began to form, as the chilly air hit my skin. I decided to pull my arms into my shirt, making them warm up a bit.

"Guess you were right. It's reserved by me, your daddy." He simply retorted, changing the song to Frontin'.

I wanted to say "Shit, say less", but I wasn't going to let him get the chance to dominate me so easily, or at all for that matter. Although I wanted to pounce and bounce on his beautiful ass like Tigger the Tiger.

"Actually, I'm good on that. Thanks for the offer though." I said, fiddling around with a pink pen sitting on his desk.

"Who said I was offering? I was demanding. Insisting. Dictating." He said, while walking towards me once again. This time, he stood in front of my body.

He licked his plump lips, eyeing my petite figure. "Get the gist, kid?" He uttered into my right ear. My body stiffened, but not out of discomfort.