His goodnight text to you.❤️

Connor- "Goodnight babe I miss you

sooo much!! ❤️😘 please text me as soon as you wake up. I'll be back from tour soon!"

Ricky- "Hey baby, goodnight I know we haven't seen each other in awhile but I still love and miss you so much baby. 😘"

Jc- " Night pretty lady, I know your probably asleep but just thought you should know that I love you with all my heart and you are an amazing girl and that I'm lucky to have you."

Trevor- "Nighty-Night cutie pie I wish you were here next to me so I could sing in your ear. But I know you wanted to visit your parents in Indiana. I love you cutie pie 😘❤️"

Sam- "Night Princess I love you to the moon and back I love the way your nose crinkles when you laugh and when you sneeze your just the most cutest thing ever! Well what I'm trying to say is I miss and love you! I'll see you tomorrow."

Kian- " I'm in trouble I'm an addict I'm addicted to this girl she's got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl and even worse I can't stop calling her. If by now you still don't know who I'm talking about, well I'm talking about you baby girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you liked it (: I love you guys and we have a lot more in store for ya'll stay tuned for more 😘

Love you my little monkeys! 😘

~ⓑⓐⓘⓛⓔⓨ ⓜⓐⓔ