chapter 1

Ranbir and katrina both has to attend birthday party of his friend.  They were getting ready for party. Ranbir wore his shirt , katrina was fixing his tie. As she always does.
" I got a really handsome boyfriend " she said while kissing his cheek

" And I got a really caring girlfriend " he said while kissing her forehead.
He has that habit of kissing her forehead when he feel protective.

They both were in car she was resting her head on his shoulder holding his hand. " what happen " he asked looking at her hands

" nothing " she said

" you are holding my hand so tightly you only do that when you dont feel right or got scared" he said

" No  , I am just tired because of all that works" she replied trying her best to act normal

" and obiously you dont take care of yourself when you are at shooting, you take care of every little thing about me but forget about yourself "
He scolded her

" I do that??" She tried to act innocent

" Yes, you call me many times to ask me if I have taken food. But you skipped your meals when you are busy. You will obiously feel tired" he said. He knows her she always ignore her needs and put him first. She is so careless about her self when she got busy with shoots and modeling she forget about everything.

And then car stopped they reached at thier destination.  Thank god there were not much paperazi, only few reports.  As they both hate to display thier relationship to public they always keep it private. Party was at hotel, they both came out of car. Ranbir was leading the way holding her one hand in protective way he waves hye to reporters and then enter the vanue.