Chapter 5

Hope y'all enjoy!!

————————————————————

     As soon as Azrael came back, Nadia knew she was in deep shit. She was shaking with fear.

     She was done with the beddings of all the dens and was sitting outside Azrael's den. He padded up to her and growled lowly once he smelled something on her.

     "Why do you smell like another wolf?" Azrael asked, pushing her into his den and pinning her down onto the ground.

     "I-I was cleaning the dens and their smells must've gotten on me," Nadia spoke softly. She had her head lowered, submissively.

     Azrael growled lowly. "If you're sure then okay," the brute replied. He growled lowly. "A beating will happen depending on how great you did the bedding in my den."

     Azrael padded into his den and looked around. Nadia continued sitting outside his den.

     Azrael padded back outside his den, looking at Nadia. "The bedding's okay, therefore you won't get a beating right now," the brute said.

     Nadia nodded. "Thank you, Alpha," she spoke softly. Her torn audits perked. She watched the brute walk away. Since Nadia wasn't ordered to do anything else, she laid down, resting her head on her good paw.

     "I hope things get better soon," she whispered to herself.

————————————————————
Hope y'all enjoyed that!!

Please remember to vote and comment!! Leave me something nice!

Word Count: 227 Words

Love y'all
-Lexi