fifteen

all 6 of them had arrived at the park, there weren't many people there, just a few old couples feeding the pigeons.

"OH MY GOD THEY HAVE MONKEY BARS" jisung excitedly yelled and dragged felix and seungmin with him.

seungmin had to hold on to his cap so it didn't fly off.

jisung and felix were flying around on the bars, while seungmin was busy looking at the flowers around them.

he had a big smile on his face, his coat was too big for him and his squishy cheeks were puffed from awe.

changbin hopped over to the other boys, while minho and hyunjin started talking and walking a bit.

seungmin started kneeling down to have a better look at the flowers.

he was in a trance.

he thought that they were absolutely stunning.

he reached out to grab a rose and pulled it out of the ground.

he smiled at it and looked around for his boyfriend.

as soon as he spotted him, he began waddling into his direction.

"jinniieee~!" he sang, while happily hopping the last few meters.

"hmmm?"

seungmin handed him the flower and his eyes seemed to sparkle.

"i got you a rose!"

minho let out a slight 'awww', while eyeing the scene.

hyunjin gratefully took the rose, but he didn't keep it, he put it in seungmin's hair and kissed his forehead.

"you're my rose" he whispered into the shorter's ear and held him close by his waist.

they stared into eachother's eyes.

felix had noticed the scene and was jumping in the background like an excited kid on it's birthday.

jisung and changbin then joined and decided to stand next to minho, when suddenly, everything went black for hyunjin.

"hyunjin?? someone call the doc! hyunjin woke up!" somebody yelled.

hyunjin found himself in a hopsital bed.

the person who was screaming was jisung.

"hyunjin? how are you feeling?" the doctor asked that just came in asked the confused boy.

"i am good, but where is seungmin?"

"who is seungmin?" jisung sat up straight and raised an eyebrow.

"you met him like 2 months ago Jisung!"

"hyunjin, you've been in a coma for 2 months..." the doctor explained.

hyunjin felt like someone ripped out his heart and tore it into pieces.

"but there is a patient called seungmin here, you two both were in a coma for the same amount of time."

the doctor excused himself and went out of the room.

but instead, minho and chan came running into the room and happily hugged hyunjin.

after a few minutes, the doctor came in with another boy.

he had round glasses, was almost as tall as hyunjin and he had fluffly hair, but no cat ears nor tail.

when hyunjin took a closer look, he noticed.

it was his seungmin.

the doctor then asked the other boys to wait outside so hyunjin and seungmin could talk.

the two males stared at eachother, when seungmin's eyes started tearing up.

the taller immediatly stood up and pulled seungmin into his arms.

"i thought you were a dream..." seungmin sobbed and grabbed tighter onto hyunjin's shirt.

"wait, we were in coma together, like in the same dream kind of? but in reality we're complete strangers?" hyunjin asked, resting his head on seungmin's.#

seungmin nodded.

"let's stay together, you and i, okay?" hyunjin pulled back and held both of seungmin's hands.

"okay, i love you hyunjinnie." seungmin frowned and looked down.

"i love you too minnie." hyunjin made seungmin look at him and pressed his lips onto the other's.

------

lmao this is a shitty ending but hey it's not a bad ending yall-

this story is also shorter than the others but i don't have any ideas on this anymore so sorry-

anyways i still have 2 other stories you can read, artist- seunglix and blood- banghino (only the prolougue of blood is out yet)