🧸ᵎᵎ 셋

🍼𝖸𝖮𝖮𝖭𝖦𝖨𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵🍼

🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸

*the same day*

i hopped out of bed and lifted it up to get my small stuff out. i pulled out the big, baby blue box that had pacifiers, teddy bears and toys in it.

feeling like wearing blue, i grabbed a baby blue pacifier that had a whale on the front and my doggy stuffie named henry.

then i pulled out another big, baby blue box out that had my little clothes in it. sticking with the want to wear blue, i chose a pair of white denim dungarees and a baby blue, short-sleeved top to go under them. lastly, i picked out my baby blue fluffy socks to keep my feet warm.

all dressed up, i looked in the full length mirror that we had in our shared bedroom. i giggled at the sight and hugged henry.

then i changed the tv channel to cbeebies and watched whatever was on.

🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸

🍼𝖧𝖮𝖲𝖤𝖮𝖪𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵🍼

at lunch, i looked over to where yoongi would of been sitting, but obviously he wasn't there. i turned my head back around with a frown.

"is the person you look at not in or something?" jungkook asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"uh no, he's not in" i replied and sighed.

"who do you look at anyway?" jin asked, also furrowing his eyebrows.

"if you must know, i look at yoongi" i looked down as i felt my face heat up.

"he's your roommate right? do you like himmmm?" jin asked, annoyingly and dramatically dragging the last word.

"yes, he's my roommate. and i don't know yet"

"he's friends with taehyung, isn't he?" jungkook smirked a bit.

"yeah, why?" i looked at jungkook confused.

"hm, no reason" he said with a smirk.

🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸

*last period*

"you going football tonight?" namjoon whispered to me.

"uh no, not today. yoongi's at the dorm and he's not doing too good" i replied, still looking at my work.

"oh right, gotta put your boyfriend first" he said with a chuckle.

"as much as i would love him to be my boyfriend, he's not"

the end of the lesson came eventually and i sped off to the dorm.

🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸

🍼𝖸𝖮𝖮𝖭𝖦𝖨𝖲 𝖯𝖮𝖵🍼

i was regressed all day and done some of my favourite small activities such as; colouring, arts and crafts and tea parties with my stuffies.
after doing all these activities, i decided to watch more cartoons.

hoseok had football so i didn't have to worry about him coming back and catching me - or so i thought.

i hugged henry close to my chest whilst sucking on my pacifier and watching the cartoons peacefully.

that was until someone walked in.

it was hoseok.

"y-yoongi?"