3

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

Fun fact: I have 10 siblings, and 1 on the way. How many yall got?

I was honestly so proud of him, and he honestly deserved it, with all he's been through

" yo vro, you know what this means" Stokeley looked at Jah, with wide eyes.

"what?" Jahseh asked him, tilting his head, confused.

"we gotta start takin' our music seriously now" Stokeley said, almost excitedly, but seriously.

"i know" Jahseh sucked his teeth, i guess knowing how much work he had to do.

"Can we get some food to celebrate?" Stokeley asked.

"nigga your so fucking fat" Isaiah walked in to the room, from the kitchen.

"shut yo bony ass up bitch, that's why no girl gon ever love you or your skinny ass dick" Stokeley got mad.

"damn, ski it wasn't even that serious" Isaiah said, frowning.

"alright vro, i was playin'" Stokeley frowned with him, making me shake my head, trying not to laugh at how ridiculous these two were acting.

"we should throw a party tonight too, bitch" Danny suggested.

"yeah post it on yall stories" Isaiah told us.

"im not putting it on my story, cause i have no clout" I told them, sitting up more.

" oh yeah? lemme boost yo' clout" Jahseh went to snap chat, and started recording me.

I instantly covered my face as he continued recording me, and then leaned over, pecking my cheek on camera. He pulled away and tapped the screen, adding the text, and told them to follow me, putting my instagram username.

"noo" I told him, before he posted it.

"what?" He turned to me.

" because your fans are gonna call me a clout chaser" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"it's okay ma'. It don't matter" He assured me, kissing me on the lips again.

I nodded at him, leaning back down in the couch. 

"so we gettin' food or nah?" Stokeley looked around at everyone in the room.

-

We got in the car, after eating at Ihop, for Stokeley, since he was so stuck on getting food. I think we were going to the mall now, based on the direction we were heading. 

"so we gonna go get stuff for the party?" Yasmeen asked, referring to me, her and Korrine.

"yeah, but they guys aren't gonna want to come" I shrugged taking a glance at Jahseh who was staring at me with a smirk on his face. 

His adorable, horny self was probably thinking of something dirty.

"Hell no im not going dress shopping" Danny crossed his arms, pouting at Yas.

"The dress isn't for you" Yasmeen laughed, ruffling his curly hair.

"yeah im not goin' cause yall finna' take forever" Jahseh assured me.

"We wont, but okay daddy" I joked with him, trying to make him hard, purposely.

Jahseh playfully rolled his eyes at me, and gestured for me to come close to him. I did as told and he grabbed me by my jawline and tilted my head up, making me stand on my tippy toes, and pecked him on the lips.

"alright bye ladies" Stokeley said, still in a good mood from when we went out to eat.

Yasmeen, and Korrine said bye to Danny, and Stokeley and we all just waved at Isaiah, and i know i kinda felt bad. I need to find him a girlfriend.

We went to 'PACSUN' first because it was the closest store to us that we liked. We headed to the back and looked for some dresses that were back there. I caught my eye on this black sweat shirt dress that was hooded, and said playboy in red letter on the side, and i instantly claimed it.

Yasmeen was looking at a red skin tight dress, and Korrine had a dark green skin tight dress, also hooded. We immediatly found the best part of our outfits so now its just shoes, makeup and accessories.

 We immediatly found the best part of our outfits so now its just shoes, makeup and accessories

[ jada's dress ]

All of a sudden, as we were going to the check out, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, and a taller guy with greenish eyes and light brown skin stood there with a confused look on his face said.

"hi um, i know this is weird, but i think i know you" He almost stuttered, and his voice was quaky.

I laughed a little, glancing at Yasmeen and Korrine. "huh?"

"is your last name Valentine?" He asked me.

"yeah...why?" I furrowed my eyebrows a little, confused.

"I think you're my sister"

to be continued...