Chapter 3

When we reached the the house of Abraham Lincoln, we ate dinner except one,

"Andrea."said Lincoln,"you should eat dinner, or you might get sick, are you sick?"

"Um, no Mister Lincoln. I'm not."

She said as we watch her getting pale, wait was that a sweat I saw? It was as the sweat fell and touched the floor she fainted.

"Andrea! Andrea!" I screamed

Beep, Beep, Beep

"What, what happened? Where am I ?"

"Dear child you're in a hospital."said the doctor. She wasn't in just any hospital, she was in the FIRST Lincoln hospital. The doctors there said that her case unusual, her life force, they said, was draining by 0.5 each day and they said she is expected to lose her life approximately in 69 days, more or less. What?! How could this be? She's my crush! Oops! I'm so stupid please don't tell her I said that, plus I'm only 12 years old. We wondered how it happened to her. We were thinking and thinking for ages. Until,"Guys? I have something to confess." There was silence when Andrea spoke this "last night, when we went to Mister Lincoln's house, away form the museum, I felt something being taken away from me. Something... important."

"How could this happen? If this goes on, we might not know what would happen in the future." Pete asked

"Wait a second, WAIT A SECOND!" I interrupted," I think the only way to end this problem is to go back to where it all started."

"What?" My stupid brother asked

"Ahh, I mean we have to go back to the Museo de Americano." So we did, but things looked... different. There was a beam of light coming from the top of the museum. So we ran in hurriedly, and there, where the meteorite used to be, was a stone slab. And on this slab, was..

A prophecy.