The Girl That Called Bieber A Cunt On Twitter

''Okay, So Then We're Going To Jimmy's After To Celebrate, Okay?'' I Nodded Along To What My Annoying Big Brother Was Explaining To Me, I Really Felt Like A 5 Year Old When He Did This, Gah.

''Haz, I Think She Knows, Just Go And Do Warm Ups'' I Gave Liam A Thankful Smile As Harry Huffed and Gave Me Another Pointed Look Before Stomping Off.

''He Really Needs To Stop Bossing Me Around,'' I Complained Walking Over To Liam, Who Was Now Fixing His Hair.

''It's A Brother Thing Lee, You Are His Baby Sister'' He Tried, I Huffed Crossing My Arms Over Each Other.

''By A Year Liam, Not Ten'' He Just Gave Me A Small Whilst I Just Groaned, Liam Patted My Back and Walked Over To The Rest Of The Boys. Harry Waved Me Over To Their Pre-Concert Circle and I Happily Joined, I Loved That These Boys Considered Me As One Of Them Instead Of Just Baby Styles. We Did A Quick Little Prayer and Chant Before The Support Act Came Down and The Boys Hugged Me For Luck Before Running On Stage.

''Stay Here Leilani'' Harry Warned, I Gave Him My Most Innocent Smile In Return..Well That Didn't Last Long. As Soon As He Turned Around I Flipped Him Off Making Calum and Michael Laugh. Once He Was Out Of Sight, I Grabbed My Phone and Keys Before Heading Towards The Door.

''Woah, Where Do You Think You're Going Lee?'' Ashton Asked, I Turned Around and Gave Him A Grin and A Wink Before Tugging The Door Open and Stepping Out, I Called Over my Shoulder,''On An Adventure''

''REBEL STYLES''

I Laughed Hearing Calum Yell, Ah Those Idiots. I Pulled Up My Hood To Make Sure I Wasn't Recognized Before Slipping Past Security and Into Hell On Earth, Thousands Of Girls All Crowded Around One Arena. Making Sure To Make Myself Unnoticed, I Ran Into The Halls Ditching My Hood And Showing Off My Ripped Skinny Jeans and Harry's Shirt and Hat. Heehaw, Stolen and Guilty.

''Eeeeeep, Guys, It's Harry's Sister'' I Rolled My Eyes, It's Like I Don't Have A Name, But This Is For Haz. I Plastered A Giant Smile and Turned To Them, About Three Girls and A Guy Who I'm Guessing Was Forced Here From His 'OH-Kill-Me-Now' Face.''Hi, I'm A Huge Fan Of The Boys and I Love Your Style''

''Oh Thanks,'' What Style? ''Do You Want A Picture Or Something?'' I Asked Nicely, She Shoved The Camera Into The Guys Hand and They All Crowded Around Me. The One Talking Looked Like The Oldest, And Closest To My Height. I Was Quite Tall So I Would Say She's A Fair Sixteen Or So. After Taking The Picture They Squealed Around Their Phones Whilst I Stood Near The Guy.

''So I See You're Having Fun,'' He Snorted Whilst I Laughed, He Was A Bit Older , Probably Around my Age With Disheveled Blond Hair, Fitted In Chinos and A Plain Blue Top.

''I Was Supposed To Be Going To The Game Today, and Now I'm At A One Direction Concert'' He Groaned, Then As If He Was Shocked, He Looked Up At Me With Wide Eyes,''Oh I Don't- Like- I'm So- Sorry''

''It's Fine'' I Laughed, He Was Stuttering Like Hell,''I Live With Them So I'm Used To This, and There's A Game Today?'' He Gave Me An Impressed Look and Turned Back To The Girls Who Were-  Mid-Selfie With Us Two In The Background.

''Yeah, Chelsea Match, Although I Doubt It Would Be Good 'cos They're Playing'' I Snorted Making Him Laugh As They Gave Us A Confused Expression.

''Jesse, Let's Go, I've Already Missed One Song'' The Leader Whined, He Mouthed 'Help Me' To Me Making Me Laugh Before Catching Up To His Sister and her Friends.

''DM ME SOMETIME JESSE'' I Yelled, The Girls Squealed Whilst He Just Stuck Up His Thumb at Me With A Grin.

Ah Fun, Okay Back To Business. Time To Get Some Real Food, I Can't Handle All The Asian Water and Fruits Back Stage. It Gets Annoying After A While, I Spotted A Hot Dog Stand and Ran To It With A Huge Grin and My Arms Out. The Shop Keeper Gave Me A Weird Look before Taking My Order, I Was Just Looking Around When Something Caught My Eye.