Coffee date?

SOOOOO, I have just discovered that I can upload from my iPod ! WOHOOOOOOOO, so sorry if I. Have many errors and what not :) but yeh~ SO WHAT'S UP WITH HARRY AND CARLA ???? OOH LALA HAHAHEHOHA. Can't wait for you guys to read this chapter :) I just enjoy writing this so much omg. Unfortunately... 1D to Hawaii was a rumor... Oh gosh... Okay guys I am going to find that person as shove a spoon down their throat okay. OKAY. Enjoy reading ~:)

Harry and I just got lost in eachothers eyes that we didn't even realize that Niall was still there.

"Sooooo, I'm gonna be in the kitchen eating if you need me" he said as he placed the guitar down and walked away.

"Errrrm... So.. Wanna go out and get coffee?" Harry asked hesitantly. I gasped.

"Is THE harry styles asking ME out on a date?" I said, acting surprised.

"You betcha babe" he said winking, holding out his hand towards me. I gladly took it and stood up.

"Hey mate-- oh" I heard as I looked back to see zayn Malik. THE zayn Malik. Bradford badboi. I can't believe this. I had just met 4/5 of onedirection. It feels as if I'm in bliss. Oh gosh. Zay and I just stated at eachother for about 5 seconds until Harry cleared his throat.

"Zayn this is Carla, Carla this is zayn." Harry said. "Niall met her at the park and brought her back here for a jam session. We're gonna go out and get coffee now" Harry said as he grabbed my waist. The whole time Harry was talking, zayn just stared at me.

"Oh I'm okay. It was nice meeting you Carla." Zayn said gulping, giving me a weak smile.

"Nice meeting you too." I said as Harry led us to the door. Zayn and I's first encounter was... Interesting. When we stared into eachothers eyes, it was like we've known eachother for so long. Like we had a strange connection.

Harry's POV ~

We walked out of the penthouse after that awkward talk with zayn. What was up with him? Why was he acting do weird? When I saw Carla and Zayn staring at eachother, jealousy raged throughout me. I don't know why that had happened. I wasn't the type of girl to develope a crush on a girl that fast. And when we were singing, her eyes were so hypnotizing. I could get lost in them all day. And her voice.. It was just... Wow. Amazing.

"Are you okay Harry?" Carla asked, her dark brown eyes widened with concern. We were in the elevator heading to the lobby.

"Oh Erm... Nothing" I said with a forced smile. She smiled back at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach. What had this girl done to me? The elevator stopped and we stepped into the lobby. I glanced over at Carla and saw her biting her lip nervously.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh um nothing.." she said as she continued biting her lip.

"Why are you biting your lip so much then?" I smirked.

Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she spoke. "Well I just met 4/5 of one direction and I'm trying so hard not to Fangirl too much. And now I'm going out for coffee with you. Harry styles.your Harry freaking styles for crying out loud! I mean like, just looking at your pictures makes girls ovaries explode. Imagine me! I'm within a 5 centimeter radius with you ! Oh gosh it feels like I'm dreaming and ugh. I'm seriously going out for coffee with you! I just -"

"Woah calm down there" I said cutting her off. I laughed. She's so cute when she rants like that. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and told her to breathe. We were still a long way from Starbucks so I have a lot of time to talk to her. She finally relaxed and took a deep breath.

"Sorry, it's just that I'm such a huge Directioner and I support you guys so much. Im literally on my phone day and night tweeting you guys to notice me and just for this to happen... I mean like.. Woah... I never thought of actually meeting you guys." she said smiling weakly.