Chapter One:The Story

Alyssa's POV

<Alyssa Telling The story to a therapist>

"Alyssa what every happens don't of out of this room okay?"."Yes daddy".From that moment I knew that something bad was gonna happen to daddy so I peeked at the little cracked part of the door I saw blood blood everywhere I panicked I was looking for daddy I was about to open the door but I saw three black suits walking so I just stayed in the room I dialed 911 and asked for help I still remembered what I said "H-Hello? is this 911?"."Yes what is the problem?"."H-H-Help there are three strangers in my house my dad told me to stay in my room but when I check on the little cracked door I didn't see my dad all I saw was a knife with blood and three black suits mr can you p-p-please help me and my dad?"."Yes we are going to your house right know just tell us your address".After that I told them my address and they told me to stay calm and do what my father told me after a few minutes I heard a banging on the door and gun shots I got scared so I hid under my bed after that I heard someone knock the door down I got so scared but I saw a police man hands covered in blood.After I saw that everything turned black.

"Okay Alyssa you can open your eyes know". She said in a calm voice so I open my eyes and felt hot tears running down my face that accident happened 10 years ago but I still remember like it was just yesterday.

"Alyssa all you need to do is take some medicine and try to forget after you forget everything will be better okay?".

I just nodded my head and after that I headed home."Mom can you help me find a Job? I need extra pocket money".i told mom in a sad tone."Yes I will help you find one but you have to tell me what happened and why your tone is like that".she said. "okay mom" I said in a tired voice.After I told her what happened her eyes where watery probably because she told me to try and forget but I couldn't I know she still misses dad too,After a few minuets Sje wiped her tears and started talking."Alyssa I already found you one a close friend of mine owns an agency for stars maybe I can ask her if you want to assist someone, Or unless you wa-".I cut her right there."I rather assist than act or Sing or dance I said to her finally smiling

(end of Alyssa's POV )