×CHAPTER SIX×

Ysa's P.O.V.

I woke up early this morning. I got up my bed only to realize that.... the district tournaments are today. I wore a grey tank top, and a dark blue shorts. I took my black and gold sleevless left hand glove and I took off. "Oh shit my bag. " I dashed back to my room and took my bag, I quickly took money in wallet and headed out. Completely ignoring the fact that it is 4:00 in the morning and that Shu is still sound asleep. I was pedalling fast on my bike and bought beybread on the way. I was planning to train in the beypark but I saw a training area near the school campus. "Meh, I'll check this place out." I mumbled as I slowly opened the door. It was a beyblade training center. "Since when was this ever here?" I muttured. I walked around ignoring the whispering of boys considering that being a girl blader is not that common. "What are you looking at?" A powerfull voice hissed to all the staring boys. I look up and saw lui. "Ysa?" "Lui?" He ran down were he was and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back. "What are you doing here?" Lui asked. "Looking for a place to train." I replied while scanning the whole area. "Ok, c'mon" he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me to this "training place". We both stop in front of a large gate. "Let's go in, We can train there." "Ok" I replied he pushed open the door and in front of us was a big stadium. "Lets start" lui murmured. "You are diffirent today." I whispered to him. "Waddya mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "You are not as cold as before." He grinned and took out his bey and launcher. I did the same.

3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!!!

Luinor and Siyumie land on the stadium, both beys swirling around each other. "Might want to answer why your here so early?" Lui hissed. Siyumie was avoiding every hit from luinor. "I was to exited. siyumie, SIYU~WHIP!" Red aura was ontop of Siyumie. Ready to hit. "And? LUINOR, NIGHTMARE ATTACK!!!" he yelled as galaxy like aura formed around him. "I wanted to train." I replied. My beyblade flung out the stadium flying in mid air. "Damnit!" I grunt. "How 'bout shu?" Lui asked while picking up luinor ready for another battle. "Dunno, he's gonna call me once he realizes I'm gone you'll see" I took siyumie and prepared for our battle. "I wont go easy on you anymore lui," I hissed as I let my eyes flash the aura of siyumie. "I'm waiting" lui smirked.

3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!!!

"So, why did your parents force you to attend this school?" I asked. "Dunno really." Our beys swirl around hitting everytime one tries to take the center. "SIYUMIE, ULTRA SIYU COUNTER!" I yell. I saw the spirit of siyumie on top of my bey, as It zoomed to Luinor full speed, Lui didnt had time to react as luinor flew off the stadium. "Mhm," I murmured. "Up for another match?"

Cring, cring, cring,

"Who's that lui asked" Its Shu, I mouthed he nodded and I turned around to answer the phone.

"Hey Shu!"
"Where the hell are you Ysa?"
"I'm training!"
"Where?"
"With Lui, ok?"
"Fine!"
"Bye Shu"
"Bye Ysa!"

"Ok want to continue?" I asked lui. "Your on!" He growled.

I hope you see how much I love you Lui, but my love is invisible for you~