Adventure begins

Todays the day we leave for our weekend get away. It's Gonna be Anna, Syd, Hailley, and I. We're going to beaches and just exploring everything the road we take has to offer. Hailley and I put our bags in the back of her Jeep and I climb in after I said goodbye to Luna and the boys. Hailley runs back over by Daniel and Luna she gives Daniel a kiss and im guessing starts cooing to Luna.
"Come Hailley." I yell from the Jeep.
"Coming." She sighs kissing Lunas head.
"Remember if she gets fussy play the recording of us singing in too deep and-" She starts adding.
"Sweetheart... I know how to take care of her." Daniel smiles hugging her.
"She'll be fine." Daniel assures. Hailley finally hops into the driver seat and starts the Jeep and leaves. We stop at the Seavey household and Anna jumps in.
"Hi bb." Hailley smiles.
"Hey Sis." Anna beams.
"Bye girls have fun!" Keri waves.
"Bye momma." Hailley waves. We then head over to the Avery household and pick up Syd. She hops in with her stuff.
"My ladies!" She smiles.
"My woman!" Hailley and I laugh. Anna just laughs and gives Syd a hug.
"So where to first?" Hailley asks.
"DOWNTOWN!" I scream.
"Welp we know where Brandon is." Sydnie laughs.
"Can we please go?!" I whine.
"No I have a surprise we need to get to soon." Hailley frowns.
"Pleeease?" I whine.
"Ally. Im sorry I made reservations at a place." She frowns again.
"Plus you'll meet him next weekend." Anna smiles.
"Yea." I frown.
"We're sorry love but we can't just cancel or not show up."  Sydnie adds knowing the surprise.
"Fine." I smile. We're driving for what seems like forever when we pull up to a pound.
"We're getting a dog?!" I scream.
"2 BUT you're responsible for yours and im responsible along with Daniel for our family dog." Hailley states. We go in and look around at all the dogs from puppies to seniors from tiny to huge.
"This is your birthday present from the boys. So thank them when we get back. We will stop back here on Sunday when we head home and they'll be officially ready then." Hailley states.
"Plus we'll need to get the things for them. So pick whichever one out you want." She says looking for her dog. We both found the dogs we wanted and after paperwork and everything we left to head to Santa Monica by the time we got there it was late so we ate supper and got ready for bed.