The past (?)

Me: *Pouts* I think we are close to an end! 

Other me: *GASP* What!?! Really?!? 

Me: Yes! If this keeps going on then were going to end soon!

Other me: I dont want it to end!!!

Me: So do I but what can I do about it?

Other me: ADD MORE IDEAS!!

Me: okay!!

Disclaimers: 

I do not own KHR

Sometimes my spelling sucks (DEAL WITH IT!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: ?????

Third person's POV

Shinuki and Checker face entered a broken looking bulding but once they entered it, it was different then what it seemed from outside. Inside was a white room. Nothing but white. Marble floors and walls. Everything looked so clean. In that one empty room was a chair. That chair had wires connected to it. Like a master chair that can control everything. Looking at the chair made Shinuki feel terrified. His body began shaking without his noticing. His eyes widen in fear. Shinuki put his hands on his head and started whispering to himself," Its okay, calm down. Nothings going to happen." Even though he told himself that he knows that somethings going to happen to him if he sits down there.

"Shinuki sit down on the chair." Checker face said with a sad face on. Shinuki hesitantly walked towards the chair. Once he sat down, just a bit of contact with the chair Shinuki's heart beated faster than ever before. Checker face went up to Shinuki and looked at him as he sat on the chair, shaking. Checker face put both of his hands on Shinuki's head. Because of this Shinuki looked at his uncles face with a weak smile. Shinuki trusted his uncle. Checker face closed his eyes and began importing something into Shinuki's brain. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Shinuki screamed in pain till he was unconscience.

(\  ' ' )/\( ' '  /)

(\  ' ' )/    \( ' '  /)

(-- ' ' )--       --( ' ' --)

Scene: ???

Shinuki's POV

Once I woke up I was in a weird looking area and saw 3 people stand around some weird looking things. 

"So, we'll just brake them into 21 pieces." The man with the checker face said. Checker face? Uncle? 

"Uncle?" I said. No one reacted. Seems like they cant see me nor hear me. So I decided to just watch. "How about 7 each in three sets?" A woman with a big hat suggested. The checker face nodded. I wasnt really interested in their conversation, what I was interested in was the other male who looked just like me, just with black hair and yellow eyes standing there not saying a thing. 

"What do you think _____?" The checker face man asked. Huh? I didnt hear his name well. "I dont mind.." Was his answer. His voice held confidence. Just like that, I kind of admiered him. His eyes yellow eyes showed sharpness, strength, and kindness a little of dangerous. His clothes were all black which makes him quite mysterious. All in all he was just so cool. All three of them nodded and the weird looking objects were turned into 3 sets. the first set consisted of 7 rings. They were colorful, and all of them except one was a diamond shape like ring with different colors, the one ring was circle, and had all of the colors on its sides. The next set which consisted of another set of rings The rings had wing like shapes around the different colored orbs. The last set was 7 pacifiers with different colors. Weird. "Ill take care of the "Mare" rings." The lady said. "Fine then ill take care of-" The checker face man was cut of by the boy who looks like me "Ill take care of the "Vongola" rings." He said. "Fine...Ill take care of the pacifiers then." The checker face man said. And so they left.

Scene: Vongola Mansion 

Shinuki's POV

I got transported to where the boy who looked like me went. He held the "vongola" rings and entrusted them to a young group. Their leader was a blonde. They gladly accepted it and so my duplicate went away.

Scene: Giglio Nero Mansion (?)

I was transported again to the lady. It seems like she will personally take care of the rings. She made her own famiglia to keep the rings safe.

Scene: ???

I was transported once again and I saw the checker face man. I dont know if he is my uncle or not. He had seven people with him. Light was shown. I cover my eyes from the light so I wouldnt get blind. Once the light dimmed down I looked back at the seven people. The seven people were not seven tall strong looking people anymore but normal looking infants that had the pacifiers on them. 

"The sea knows no bounds 

The clam passes its form from generation to generation

The rainbow appears as dots not as lines in time appear in one point before fading away"

I heard someone say before I woke up.

Scene: ?? ( a while ago at the start )

Third person's POV

Once Shinuki woke up he was gasping for air. And instead of Checker face being there, his 'papa' was there. Daemon Spade.

"Papa..?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: OKAY~!!! This chapter is longer than my other one. Please forgive me if there is mistakes! If so, please blame @FoxcatAI @KuroiOozora and @Precious-Little-Girl cause we were talking and is having a competition. xD

Ciao Ciao~!!!