Chapter 2 - The Escape

Magma put the paper down confused. Dusty came over and asked "Whats that for?" Magma led Dusty away saying "Its just nothing, don't worry about it.." They both went to peek and the person was gone.

Magma checked if they were clear to go and find a way out of this place and they were so they quietly went to a hiding spot to get another view, still nobody. Magma decided that they both run to a gate that was near.

Dusty then questioned Magma "Are we really gonna hop this gate???" Magma just sighed "Yes. We are...You go first." Dusty started climbing the fence, but then there was a noise.

It was the person coming back. Magma then whispered "Hurry please Dusty, he's coming back" Dusty tried his best to hurry up. The person saw them though, but Dusty managed to get over the gate but he got Magma.

Magma shouted to Dusty "Run, I will catch up!" Then running to the right. Dusty just sighed and ran through the forest hoping Magma was right..

After a few minutes of running, Dusty got tired. He decided to start slowing down. Then after a few minutes of walking Dusty noticed he made it out of the forest. There was also a bench.

Dusty decided to sit on it and wait for Magma to hopefully come out of those trees..

Thank you for reading, sorry if updates are slow. It's just school and stuff is in the way. See you next chapter! :3