Confession ♥

" Can I bring you to some place that people rarely go to?"

" Owh...sure...why not...."

He gave his hand to you..

" Would you like to take my hand?" he asked

You smiled and took his hand.When he was holding your hand,you hand felt so warm.You thought his big hand will hurt your hand but he held your hand so gentlely.That's made you face turn crimson red.You turned and looked back your friends.You noticed Mafumafu and (______/friend 1) weren't there at that time and that's made you worried.

Then you turned back to Soraru who brought to some place.He brought to a hill and that made you feel tired and suddenly,you saw Mafumafu with (______/friend 1) at there too.

" H---,"

Soraru closed your mouth with his hand.

" Don't disturb them," he said

You wondered why.Suddenly,Soraru pulled you to the place where no people were there

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Whoa! It's beautiful! " You amazed

" Really? I'm so happy," he smiled

Then,the fireworks filled the sky.It was so beautiful view...

" This place have a nice view...I can see the whole festival and also Mount Fuji.Thank you,Soraru-san!" you thanked

But he didn't reply or smile.He stared deeply into your eyes which make turned you became a ' red tomato '.

" So-Soraru-san? Wh-what's wrong?" you tried to avoid eye contact 

Soraru walked near to you.

" Ne....______-chan,do you love me?" he asked with such a serious face

The sound of fireworks make you didn't heard it properly...

" Eh!? What did you said just now?" you asked

" Do you love me?"  he repeated his question 

That's make your mouth couldn't move to answered his question.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Soraru-san....I don't love you but..." you raised your head and looked at Soraru.

He looked at you with a sad face

" I see...so----"

" I- I love you!" you cried with your red face which make him shocked...

" I always......always loved you since we started send an email each other! You're so kind and nice to me,idiot!" you stepped nearer to him and gripped his yukata's sleeve strongly...

" You already knew my feelings from the start.You treated me so nice and gentle.That's why I love you more,idiot!"

When Soraru heard your words,he slightly blushed..

" _____-chan....please don't cr----" he couldn't finished his words

" But I always hate you because you always treat like your little sister...I'm not kid anymore!"