The Beginning

A long time ago, well not that long. Let's say about 16 years ago. Two of the most powerful families ever had a feud.

The Pheonix family, who were the ruling family of the Flyers. Flyers were people who were born with wings and elemental powers. The Pheonix family were the most powerful for practically having all elements at their will.

The Alpha family of the Howlers. Howlers were people who turned into wolves. The Alphas were more powerful because they had royalty in their blood.

Each family had a heir. Clarisse of the Phoinex, and Kendrin of the Alphas. Both the heirs had a secret that could tear their families apart.

They were in love.

The two heirs both loved each other so much. But with their families, their chances of life together were highly slim. So they saw each other in secret.

This went on for two months until Clarisse turned out to be pregnant. Her parents were so happy, but Clarisse was grief stricken. How could she explain that the father was a howler, and that Prince Kendrin.

So they both came up with a plan. They would run away in secret and raise the child in secret.

The day they left, hell was raised. The families were furiated and anger at the other families.

The Phoinex believed that Kendrin kidnapped Clarisse and killed her and the unborn.

The Alphas believed that Clarisse froze Kendrin and burned him to death.

The feud lasted 10 years. This started the hatred between the 2 people. The Howlers hated the Flyers for killing their King, as the Flyers hated the Howlers for killing their Queen.

What no one knew that the lost prince was amongst them. That he and a Special Flyer were going to change the world.