20 Facts about me

First of all I would not like to thank @opulens and @Thokum for nominating me for this 20 facts/things challenge. That is just not so nice, you guys are making me think. Like you guys made me think by the end I'm gonna make others do the same.

1. My name is Brent but the lads around the block and most of my family members call me Bunny. You are not privileged to call me that.

2. I'm British and like 1/5 Spanish too. Spanish blood comes from my moms side. When she gets really really mad we can see her Spanish side.

3. I love football. Its my religion and Andrea Pirlo also known as l'architetto is my God. My only wish is to play with him one day.

4. I've a dog, his name is Max. He is a full grown rottie. I love him to bits. Beware he is scary and not so cute to strangers hahaha.

5. This is for Game of Thrones. Its my fave show. I'm waiting for season 5 to start. House Stark. Winter is coming.

6. I love cooking, I personally do think that I'm a pretty good cook, well my sister never complained hahaha. I hate vegetarian food.

7. Ummm its no. 7 and its my favourite no. I have won many bets on that number.

8. General Fact #1: If you have a real bad hangover then try rubbing lime on your forehead believe me it helps.

9. I mentioned that fact because I love drinking beer. Budweiser is my fave and when I'm hungover the above given fact helps me. It might help you too, so do try. If you love drinking you are my friend. If you hate it, you can stay away. (@vanityteens)

10. Sometimes I do think I suffer from dyslexia. I've problem with words which include 'ia' or 'ai' I always mess them up. Mostly autocorrect corrects me when I type down those words. It really annoying sometimes.

11. General Fact #2: If you eat something really spicy and you feel like everything is burning inside then dont drink water, it wont help. Drink milk, it helps.

12. I mentioned that because I like spicy stuff a lot. When we eat chicken or pork I like it spicy.

13. Wonderwall by Oasis is my all time favourite song. I just love it, if you dont know about that song then do listen to it like right now. You have to listen to it.

14. I usually prefer brunettes but I've a thing for blondes with brown eyes. If you are one then call me. haha

15. I like colour blue and grey.

16. That's my sister's age, she is annoying as fuck. But no matter how much we fight she is my only sister and I love her.... umm no I just hate her hahaha.

17. That's my age.

18. Other than football I like cricket, tennis and river rafting.

19. I love stoner chicks. The one with tattoos but not with piercings.

The last one is on next page because its with a poem.