Mr. Wiggles' transformation

“What do you mean?” I asked softly.  He sighed. “It’s over. I don’t want this anymore.” He said. I took a deep breath and did nothing but nod. “I’ll leave now.” He said and left me alone in the room. This isn’t new to me. Almost all of the guys break up with me. But what I can’t figure out is why do they break up with me? Like, I always do my best in everything. I try not to make mistakes, but I always end up making one… in their point of view. What do I have to do to make the one I love stay? I went to my room and slumped on my bed. I glanced at the smiling Mr. Wiggles beside me. I grabbed  and hugged him tight. “Another guy broke up with me again.” I told him. “But even though they all did, you won’t do that to me, right? We promised that we won’t leave each other’s side, didn’t we?” I hugged Mr. Wiggles tighter and sighed. I wanted to be the perfect girl. I want to be the kind of girl that someone can't ever let go. But I don’t know what to do. I looked at Mr. Wiggles in the eyes. “How can I be perfect?” I asked but I got no answer. I chuckled. “This is stupid. I’m talking to a non-living thing.” Again, I sighed.  I lay down the bed and got some sleep.

~

I woke up because of my phone, vibrating like crazy under my pillow. I sleepily grabbed it and threw it away. I snuggled closer to Mr. Wiggles which became unusually warm and bigger. I opened my eyes to see if I’m hugging the correct teddy bear, but to my surprise, I saw a man. He wasn’t wearing any clothes, and he was a little chubby, the huggable type. Well, I have to admit, he’s pretty good looking too. But then, Mr. Wiggles is missing, and this mysterious man isn't wearing any clothes! I checked under the blanket to see if I’m wearing any. Thank God, I still have my PJ’s on, but then I regretted looking under the blanket ‘cause I saw his God-knows-what-it-is! Oh gosh. What is happening? Suddenly, he started to stir, and his eyes started to open slowly. I pretended to be asleep. I felt him sit up beside me, and I feel like he is staring at me because I can feel my face burning. I got annoyed and sat up. “Can you please, not stare at me while I’m trying to sleep? It’s so  annoying!” I yelled at the guy. He just chuckled. “Good morning, owner.” He smiled and offer his arms for a hug. “Owner?” I asked. “I am Mr. Wiggles, and I will never leave you, and I…” He smiled and crept closer to me. “…will love you forever.”

~

END.

A/N: Yes, yes. Cliffhanger. I know. There'll be more soon. *gives gummy bears*