Ayame

I am Ayame. I have no last name due to that I left my tribe, The Sisters of the Oaken Wing, a hidden tribe hidden with magic from the world of war. We are an all female tribe divided into two groups, the warriors, and the breeders. The warriors are also hunters, they were set to leave the village, bring back food, supplies and men for the breeders. The breeders had to stay in this giant home, and learn house-work, cooking, cleaning, sewing, caretaking, brewing, medicine. Breeders were set-up by males from other villages. They were slaves mostly. The men would be taken and forced to have sex to create babies. All births would be female.

I was the daughter of the chief or elder. My mother's name is Higanbana. I trained to be a hunter when growing up, until I turned 13 in human years. My mother forced me to become breeder due to my looks. To her standings, I was "The most beautiful girl in the village". On my birthday I had our tribe's mark tattoo'd on my upper right arm, a dove. From that day forward, I was to live in the breeder's home. I then was introduced to many males and forced to have sex with them. I didn't have any say, If I refused, I would get beaten and shamed in front of the village. I believe this is called rape from the outside world. Anyhow, every single time a guy would try to im-pregnant me, I never got pregnant. They tried for many years.

There were certain rules the males had to follow. They could not say anything about them. They were blindfolded and brought into the village on chains. The females saw males and useless and only for impregnating. During my time there, I met this stable boy. His name was Leonidas, brown eye with golden flakes, brown and blone long hair that he kept in a small braid in the back, tan skin. He was a stable boy.The only way I know his name was from when he was taken away from me. He saw me for who I was. He was forced to come here, he didn't want to have sex in all. But we talked. He was an awesome guy, telling me stories. We were talking and we started to hear voices. He looked at me, took my hands and took off a ring and put it in my hands. "My name is Leonidas Find me." He said. The elders came into the room and took him away. I never saw him again.

I was then beaten by the elders. Shamed, for actually loving someone. I was devastated. My mother humiliated me, so bad. I was then sent to the room in the breeder's home and was locked in there. I couldn't leave. A couple years later, when I was 17, I was supposed to meet this other guy to try and get pregnant again. They made the mistake of keeping the door unlocked. I escaped. I ran out the village. I found my bow and quiver that I hid years before, still in perfect condition. I never, stopped running.

After awhile on the road. I sat alone at a fire one night, eating some food I hunted earlier that day. I noticed I still had my tribe mark. I thought about this: to burn the mark off. And that's what I did. I got a burning stick, some cloth and some dignity. I burned it off. It hurt, like hell.

One day when I was traveling. I came across a group of poachers. In one of the cages, I saw this little snow leopard cub. I hid until nightfall and broke the little cub out and took her with me. I ended up naming her Crystal, because of her silver crystal eyes. I cared for her, trained her, and she ended up seeing me as her mother. And for me, my only family.

Since then, I traveled town to-town taking hunts, selling furrs, meat, cloth. Anything just so me and Crystal can survive. I am now 20. I took up a hunt, but for once, I can't do this alone.