Paige-ism Bible basics

Through this bible will be be beliefs, events and rules put into countless sentences full of unnecessary words to confuse the hell out of people. It is expected you read it all otherwise you are not a fully fledged Paige-ism follower. This will be the Paige-ism for dummies where it is explained simply what is expected of you. Not everything will be included in this as it won't be followed directly when making the rest of the bible. LONG LIVE PANCAKEZ!!!!!

Our god:

Our god is named Pancakez. He is the holy lord the gave life to everyone on this Earth and also brung to us sacred pancakes and many other wonderful creations. LONG LIVE PANCAKEZ!!!!!

Our Priest:

Our Priest simply goes by the name of Mallard. He is gay and can be hostile at times but being a priest is very hard work so it is expected.

Linda:

Linda is a magical horse that can shoot lasers from his nose. This creature is very rare as only one exists and he is also asian.

Sexual orientation:

Being gay is highly supported by the Paige-ism community. If you are gay you get extra brownie points because homosexuals are so much more fun to hang out with.

Our equivalent to holy water:

I can tell that all subjects would agree that water is boring and tasteless and why have holy water when thats from other religions. So our equivalent to holy water is the almighty Maple syrup because golden syrup sucks.

How the name came about:

There will be a better description in the actual bible but to put it simply, Paige is the child of Pancakez and instead of taking all the attention he wanted to call his religion after his beloved child.

Not allowed:

-Anorexia

-Sluts

-Vegetarians

-Non Paige-ism followers

Just to name a few

If you disobey:

If you disobey Paige-ism after becoming a follower we will force you to join another religion, one in which you can not stand, and then we will burn you. Slowly.

These are just the basics.

LONG LIVE PANCAKEZ!!!!!