V- Gucci Ad

Italics is Korean
Being (Y/N) (L/N) wasn't easy
You were a famous model in South Korea, prized for having beautiful skin and amazing hair. You were black yet you still managed to break into the Korean modeling scene, opening doors for different types of models. You modeled for any brand, but usually for high class brands like Versace, Dior, Fendi etc, as long as they made nice clothes, you were in. But honestly, it was very lonely being you. Because of your color, people saw you as unapproachable, mean and rude, which was odd because you were really nice. Because of all of these rumors, your love life equaled 0.
Recently Gucci had employed you to do an ad for their new unisex collection, Yin-Yang. You were told that you would have a partner for the shoot, but they didn't tell you who it was though. You just hoped it wasn't someone who was difficult. You loved your job and you didn't want anyone making it unbearable.
The day of the shoot came around really quickly and you were excited, you had seen some samples of the clothes from the collection and they were fire. The shoot started by nine a.m. and was scheduled to conclude by three p.m. The shoot had three different locations and you had to finish them before three. You got to the first location of the shoot, (which was in a fancy museum), and waited for your partner to arrive. While you were waiting, you got called in for hair and makeup. When you were done with your hair, a very handsome man walked in. You were in awe, you had no idea that your partner for the shoot was BTS' Kim Taehyung. You didn't want to stare so you looked at the mirror to examine your hair (your hair down below )

 You didn't want to stare so you looked at the mirror to examine your hair (your hair down below )

even though you were still looking at him through the mirror. The makeup artist soon came over to do your makeup, while the hair stylist went over to do his hair. The makeup artist took about 45 minutes and when she was done, you were impressed. It was a semi natural look with gold eyeshadow, heavy liner and glossy lips. She even put in gold contact lenses.

Next you had to change into the outfit you were going to wear

Next you had to change into the outfit you were going to wear. It was a pair of high waisted golden cigarette pants and a matching blazer. Under the blazer, you wore a cropped camisole made entirely out of rubies. This was matched with golden pointed heels encrusted with more rubies. You looked expensive and hot. Very hot.
When you walked onto the set, Taehyung was already there waiting. He was wearing a double breasted suit that was the same color as the rubies you had on. His inner shirt was the same golden color as your outfit. He wore dark red dress shoes that were encrusted with onyxes. His outfit was gracefully finished with a choker made of yellow diamonds. He looked really handsome. He turned to you and you noticed he was wearing maroon contact lenses. He looked too good, you just couldn't stop staring. (His suit below)

    Taehyung, on the other hand was enraptured

Taehyung, on the other hand was enraptured. You looked so beautiful that he couldn't even think straight. He thought about how lucky he was to interact with such a marvelous being. He knew that he had to make you his. But how? You were too beautiful, he was pretty sure you had a boyfriend. But it never hurt to try, did it?
You tried to compose yourself as you walked into the camera's line of vision. Taehyung and yourself were going to take single shots first, before you took some together. Taehyung took his photos first and you were impressed, he was very graceful. Next you took your pictures and it didn't take long because modeling came to you naturally. Finally, it was time for the partner shot. You guys were told to sit on a half gold, half red cube. Then you and Taehyung, sat in such a way that you faced opposite directions yet the ends of your feet, fingers, and shoulders were touching. Then you both bent your heads so they would touch too. For the next pose, Taehyung was in a corner and it looked like you were walking away and he pulled you back by the end of your jacket.
When the first shoot was over, it was already two in the afternoon. It was decided that the shoot would continue tomorrow. You got changed back into your regular outfit and was about to leave when Taehyung stopped you.
" umm.. you, me, date?" He said in broken English.
"I speak Korean." You said
"Ah, thank God. I was wondering how I would ask you out without speaking Korean. But nonetheless, would you like to get lunch?"
"Sure."
He opened the door and that was the beginning of a very long lasting relationship.