Entry #1

July 30, 2013

Hi.

I honestly don't know what to write. But for the "sake" of all who is reading, I would say something, though, I'm not sure if you'll want this. I don't mind if you close the tab.

So, it goes like this.

I woke up at eight thirty in the morning (even though my class starts at 7:30 TTh) because our Zoology professor wasn't there due to some circumstances that I wouldn't even want to know. I stared at the ceiling for a while before I got off the bed and started stripping of my clothes and undergarment and wrapped the towel around me and proceeded to the bathroom. After the bath, I dried myself up and picked a dress to wear. It is a good thing and a bad thing not having a uniform for college. It's a good thing because I wouldn't be too monotonous. It is a bad thing because I (particularly today) do not know what to wear. I looked away for a second and noticed that the light outside was dim. I took a peek outside the window and saw our wet lawn outside. Man, it's raining. I sighed and proceeded to my closet and picked up a blue turtle neck long-sleeved shirt and a pair of denim and my all time favourite sneakers. I picked up a blue cardigan and my bag from the study table and went down. When I arrived at the kitchen (which was abnormally huge for only 2 people living), food was served. I sat down and started eating everything in my plate and chugged down my milk and walked out of the kitchen.

As I was on my way to school (while riding on an abnormally expensive car with a driver, which was inappropriate) I fished out my phone from the bag and turned it on. I read on the text messages my friends (the close ones) and replied.

I already arrived at school, and as usual, people were looking at the car and me. I mean, what is it with people and cars? Sure, I know I have an expensive car with me but please, I never wanted one. I started walking from the parking lot to our school and heard someone call me. I looked back and saw a "handsome" boy with that athlete's body. He waved at me and approached me. I stared at him. His hair is brown or maybe darker than that but not black. His eyes are the colour of the sky today. Gray. He said "Hi" and occasionally, I answer back a nod. He smiled and stayed by my side. It was really "weird". People were staring wide eyed at us. I glared back and they dropped their stare. As we were approaching the building where my next class should be, I noticed that he never left my side and that we were heading to the same direction. I stopped and stared at him warily. He stopped and turned to look at me and smiled and asked what's wrong. Wrong you say? I sighed and asked if he was my classmate. He let out a silent laugh and nodded. "Oh" was all I could say. I never pay attention to the people around me (ofcourse, except for the people close to me). So that pretty much sums up my day for now. I'm tired. I will write again soon.

~ Mavis