Part Three

A/n: I'm trying out a new format so that it flows better. Tell me what you think.
~

~
I get out of my car and I close the door and lock it. I see the cafe that Billie said to head to. Apparently, she said that the movie is going to be later on tonight. So she thought that we should get some coffee before the movie even though I don't drink it. I walk in through the door, and look around. I see Billie waving me over from the table by the window so I walk over and sit down as I take my hood down.

Y/n: Hey, you been waiting long?

Billie: Not really, I just got my drink. What do you want? I'll go get it.

Y/n: I'm fine, I don't really need a drink.

Billie: You ok? Your eyes are red.

Y/n: I didnt have much sleep

Billie: How much?

Y/n: Well...

Billie gave me a suspicious look as I tried not to have direct eye contact.

Billie: Y/n, how much?

This honestly scared me as I didnt expect a serious voice, so I just sighed and said

Y/n: None... Its not as bad as you think though!

Billie just looks at me as if shes worried.

Billie: You need to get more sleep, what if...

You look at her questioning what shes about to say thinking 'Oh god what did I just do? Dont suggest something weird'.

Billie: What if you stayed at my house for a while?...

She gives you a look of embarrassment but of concern as well as you stared at her as you were frozen.

'What the fu-'