Chapter Seventeen

Vincent Reese [rewind to before the jump]

I couldn't help but stare at all of these girls in bikinis around me. They're bodies were just there, practically naked waiting for me...

Maybe I'll hook up with a chick after the jump, I'm in the mood for some fun.

Chase approached my side as I ripped off my shirt revealing my sex god like body. A few girls starred at me in amusement, and I swear one girl- I think her name was Rory- was practically eye raping me.

Haha- the joys of being sexy.

"Hey man," He said lightly slapping me on the shoulder. I grinned, like usual and said, "Chase ma' man what's happening?"

"I'm exited to jump, I wish these fucking people would move faster though." He mumbles, digging his hands into his swim-short pockets.

"I agree, so you've seen Kendall right? She looks scared shitless right now," I smirk. He scans his eyes around and then he lands on her, scanning her body.

Damn he's gonna be whipped.

I mean Kendall is one hot girl, and her personality is out of this world but I dunno. Chase honestly has never been one to 'settle down' with a girl.

"Holy shit, her fear of heights is definitely showing today," He smirks.

I look at him in amusement, a master idea popping into my mind.

"I've got an idea, and you'll definitely love this one!" I bellow, excitingly almost jumping up.

"What? I'm curious because knowing you it has something to do with girls," He exclaims.

I chuckle deeply, almost evilly. He looks at me- wide eyed- and smirks, I think he knows this will be something we won't forget.

+++

The plan is in action, the first jumpers just jumped. Damn Nick and Joe beat me to it this year. I can't wait to go, it's such an adrenaline rush. This shit is right up my alley.

I rub my hands together, in excitement and get into my stance while waiting for Chase.

He's totally got the hots for Kendall, and she's different in his eyes. It's weird to see a player go in a different direction.

I raised him well.

Oh, who the hell am I kidding.

Then Chase approaches me, and gets down into a running stance. I do the same, and lick my lips. This should be fun.

We start sprinting, and Kendall turns around as everyone else's faces start to light up. She stands there- eyebrows furrowed- then her face goes pale. Chase takes her in his arms, and she screams something I can't make out.

I run along beside him, and grin. Then taking Kendall's hand in mine, I bellow "FOR NARNIA!"

And with that we hop into the air, and my stomach drops but I love it.

Nothing's better than a little thrill.

Kendall's eyes widen in shock and she screams, as I roar in laughter. I see her flailing in the air but then Chase let's her go and she looks at him.

Damn if I didn't know them, I would of thought they were a couple.

Yup, he's whipped.

They then break eye contact as we plummet into the water, I shiver is sent down my spine.

Holy shit the waters cold today.

With no hesitation, I push my self to the surface and take in the screaming of joy above.