I'll show you that im sorry

Betty's pov
It's been 4 hours and jughead is still playing video games and I was laying on his bed bored and wanted to cuddle with him but he was playing with video games the whole time

"Juggy I wanna cuddle!!" I Said "wait!!" He said kinda shouting because he was about to die "ughhh" I said as I got up and walked down the stairs and went to get a snack and a cup of water.

Jugheads pov
"Juggy I wanna cuddle!!" Betty said "wait!!" I Said getting flustered because I was so close to die. Right as I finished playing my game I looked around the room to see that Betty let the room, I felt bad because I told her that if she cane to my house after school I'll cuddle her and I'll spend time with her and I did the exact opposite...

I went downstairs and saw Betty in the kitchen sitting down on the stool by the island in the kitchen

3rd person's pov
Jughead wrapps his arms around Betty's waist and kisses her neck "I'm sorry.." jughead whispers in her ear "no your not you lied to me.." Betty said "I really am and I'll show you how sorry I am!" Jughead Said "how-" Betty was gonna say but jughead soon starts to massage her clit and kiss her neck,Betty starts to moan quietly "j-juggie...." she says as jughead goes faster.

Betty turns around so she was faceing jughead,
Jughead picked her up and brought her to his room and as soon as her lad her down on his bed they both smashed the lips together and jughead still massaging her clit.

Jughead and Betty's clothes were long gone already. Jughead slowly kissed down Betty and without warning he stuck his tongue in side her and thrust in and out in her "j-juggyyy!!! I-I need y-you KNOW!!!!" She screamed out and without warning Betty jughead thrust his full Length into her "ohh ahh juggie!!" Betty moaned "ahh Betty oh godddd" jughead grons after a few more minutes of doing it "JIGGIEEEE IM GONNA CUM!!!" Betty screamed as she hit her climax " me baby me too" jughead said Betty squeezes herself around jughead member and soon enough she squirts all over jug and jughead squirts inside of Betty makeing her feel more pleasure.

As soon as they both came jughead takes himself out of her and falls down next to her and jughead pulls he close to his chest "I'm sorry do you forgive me now?" Jughead asked "yes I do" Betty said and soon enough they both fall asleep in each other's arms