Conclusion

Intro to the Conclusion:
• A loose sequel to the previous poetry collection, Of Galaxies and Beyond and To the Skies! although moreso, Chvrches, but that collection is to be forgotten immediately upon exposure)

• Another stand-alone collection, Epthna, is referenced many, many times in this book.

• To be continued in Storms A-Brewing...

• Really wrote about 75% of this book overlooking an ocean haha

• No oceans or mountains were harmed in the making of this book.

Conclusion and History:

- A collection that shouldn't have existed in the first place, but hey, I decided to do it anyways. Despite it being called Oceans Waves, there's not very many poems in it that are actually about the ocean (and its waves) The original ocean song isn't even published haha. I think that I deleted a lot of poems / lost a lot of notes where I was going since I flew everywhere last year (2018), which contains most of the writing.

- Writing during this thing was awful. I had multiple periods of writers block, zero motivation as I switched medications 3 times, was sick for eight or so months out of the duration of this book's writing process, and switching various aspects of my life while writing this. I thought about taking this down five or so times and a lot of rough drafts (82 of them) exist in this book, but will never be published. The more I think about how I even managed to get 59 poems in this thing the more I become amazed at my odd dedication to it.

- This book is two years old and a lot has changed over the time writing this, along with the fact that this collection pales in comparison to To the Skies, apparently, which sits at 10000 reads. I think that it's mostly since I really didn't go far into the actual Framework or my writing got worse and didn't hook people in. Oh well. I don't write for other people for numbers to go up.

- I was planning on basically adding all 24 poems of my poetry collection, "The Changing of Times" to this book, but then I decided to put them all in another spot.

- I kept it free form with capital I's and apostrophes. The form of writing that contains no or little grammar drives me nuts so I avoided lower case i's for the most part.

- Out of all of these poems: 16, My Sir, Nice Going Ryan, Today I'll Stop, 2017, Nightclub VIII, this is a poem about hair, get wet with me, she threw a party and Rooms of the House are actually about me. haha

- Dust Rock Blues is a shotgun and Not Forgotten is a hand cannon in the videogame Destiny 2.

- In conclusion, I really think differently on poetry now after writing this. It is mostly what I'm writing right now for mostly lyric practice and I'm really thinking differently on my main worldbuilding universe, the Framework. This book is really not actually about oceans half the time and it's too late to change the title haha