CHAPTER ONE

Okay... this is too annoying. Lets start again. 'There she was, my girl ,sitting on her couch, wearing an oversized tee and yoga pants, her beautiful brown hair messily tied up in a bun with her fingers between her lips, thinking,about the work in front of her or maybe just day dreaming about some movie she recently watched, imagining it with herself as the lead character'.

Ugh, what the hell am I writing, who notices such small details, that is so creepy, I mean this guy isnt Penn Badgley from "YOU". I have always wanted to write and I have these amazing scenarios and thoughts playing in my head when i am sitting idle (well mostly while i am studying) but i dont know why whenever i start to write, all that comes out is bull shit.

"Kara" my mom calls from downstairs," you are late you idiot. Its 8 when do you wanna reach school? when its over."

My mom is actually a sweetheart you know. Its just sometimes (like every morning and every time I dont study ) she gets all frantic and riled up.

Its just a 10 min walk to my school ' Tresly private school'. Yeah yeah, i know i am a private school girl but that does not mean i am snobby all right.

" Did you cut your hair ace?" i look behind to see Revena looking at me like she has seen a snake.

"Yeah, i did. Don't you like it. I think short hair suits me bette.." before i can complete my statement I am stopped by her high pitched scream,

my bestfriend can be really extra.

" shut up ace. you could have asked me." i just roll my eyes at her, I am used to it ,I mean yeah ofcourse i should have its not like its my hair or something.

"now what will Dave think, omg you will never have your love story". i elbow her in the stomach, "will you shut up. The whole school can hear you"

Dave is the guy i have been crushing on for well 2 months now and i still havent talked to him but i do follow him on instagram and he does too , that totally counts right?

(only because rev took my phone and did it) I will never have the guts to do stuff like this its so scary what if he thinks i am being too straight forward and creepy or thinks of me as a stalker-droolingoverhim type of girl or what if he finds me ugly and makes fun of me in front of his friends. There is just too much risk, but honestly speaking this guy is so handsome, with that gorgeous head of hair and that beautiful smile and those dimples my goodness, he is just so hot.

I take my books out of my locker and head for my math class as I turn I see Dave coming down the hallways,his hair is all wet from sweat, the jersey he is wearing sticks to his body and you can see is abs oh my god this is so hot

"everyone can see you drooling, close your mouth" Rayann says half jokingly half seriously, he is Revena's brother, older than her by just 2 mins

He is a nice person but he can be a jerk sometimes, depends on his mood.

"Yo bro, did you see the match yesterday" Dave asks him, and I stand frozen beside him, do something kar do something say you saw the match or

anything you stupid stupid girl, but hey whats the point he left while I was overthinking things

"excuse me when did you guys become friends!"

"well you remember when you had that dentist appointment, Dave had to go the same way where we go so he came with us"

"who us?" i will kill Revena if it was her in the "us"

"me and Austin" well looks like Revena can live another day, ugh why does this stuff always happen to me I am such an idiot

"He is a cool guy, you should talk to him" he says interrupting me in my personal self loathing

"Hey guys" Austin says coming towards us, he is the nicest person you can ever meet, he is so calm and adjustable, I dont think there is a single person who would hate him.

"Aus just tell Kara to grow a spine"

"Oh shut up" I growl at him

"well I dont know anything hehe, by the way did you guys see the new marvel trailer?"

yes that's Austin

" I dont know why I am suddenly feeling inspiried"

"Then go talk to Dave" Revena says all irritated by my buckering

"maybe I will"