My Life

Serena's POV

Mom: Get the fuck out my damn house you little bitch!

Serena: Momma please! Please don't let me out there on my own Momma! Momma please!

I said crying my eyes out.

Mom: You should've thought of that before you told lies on my husband!

She said pushing me even harder.

Serena: Momma I'm telling the truth! Please! He's lying to you he doesn't even love you!

She slapped me.

Mom: Bitch you guessing! Don't you ever say there to me again!

She said with clenched teeth and balled up fists. I held my cheek and started crying even harder.

Mom: Nobody does or will ever love you little girl! Your forever lonely! I wish I never gave birth to you!

She said pointing her finger in my face.

I was done. I couldn't take it anymore. I slapped my mother and ran. I ran. I ran as fast as I could. Is this all I have to do in life to feel free... is run. I don't know where I'm running to. But, I know that the world will lead me to where I need to be.

Present Day(Last Day of School 6:45)

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

I hit my alarm clock and sat up in my bed. I rubbed my eyes not wanting to wake up to this painful place we call the world.

I got out of bed and did my hygiene stuff. When I got out I wore a plain yellow crop top to show my belly button ring, grey sweatpants, and black supras.

I went downstairs grabbed a Powerade and a warm half eaten omelet. I got into my Jeep Wrangler and drove to school.

•At School (15 min later)•

I got out of my car and headed to the front doors when my boyfriend, Tony came up to me and hugged me from behind by the waist.

Tony: Hey baby.

He said kissing my cheek.

Serena: Hey bae.

Tony: What's up with you?

He said moving to my side, holding my right hand.

Serena: Nothing, just being me with me fine ass.

Tony: You got that right! Your body on point girl.

He was right. Not that I'm feeling my self or anything but I do have a nice body. I have a nice set of hips,tits, and ass. I'm also mixed with Indian, White,Black, and Mexican.

We walked to our lockers which were right next to each other.

Tony: So, I was thinking. You wanna go out after school?

Serena: I'm sorry baby, but I can't.

Tony: And why not?

Serena: Because, I have to go look for another job.

Tony: Oh.

He said with a sad face.

Serena: Awww no baby don't worry, we can still go out another time.

Tony: Really?

Serena: Yeah, and I'll have a special surprise with it too.

I winked. He Kool-Aid smiled.

Tony: Great! Can't wait! Got to go. See you later. Love you.

He said kissing my cheek. Making me blush.

Serena: Love you too.

With that he walked off and I was finishing taking things out of my locker, when I saw the school's player, Chresanto August(Roc),who I hate,kissing on his girlfriend of the day, Monique.

Monique,was..well.. she was..SHE WAS A SLUT! I can't even believe he even goes out with him. But that's none of my business.

I got up from my locker and made my way towards my next class. Then I bumped into someone.

Monique: Watch where your going klutz.

Serena: Excuse me, Ms.TwinkieHoeHoe, maybe if you watched where YOU were going, that probably wouldn't have happened!

Monique: *scoffs*No one talks to me like that.

Serena: I. Just. Did.

With that, I turned around and headed to my next class.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yeah. Soooo....... I decided to make another story and don't worry I'm still going to be updating my other books as well.

I hoped you liked it and if u did please leave a comment a vote. And please add this to your library. Thanks for all the support.

And please tell me how u like it so far.

What you think about Serena's life?

What do you think about Monique?

Love Y'all.

M'kay Byyyye!!!!!