eight

Jimin's POV:

I look at Yoongi hyung confused. He looks at me chuckling.

"Did I say anything wrong, hyung?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Of course. Well what did you mean by 'weird' exactly?" He asks and I laugh nervously, feeling a little bit flustered.

"Hehe...it's just I feel really overprotective for Y/n. And as days are passing, I feel more attracted to her. I don't even know why I behaved like that with her earlier today." I state and see that he's smirking at me. I gulp deeply.

"W-why are you smirking at me?" I stutter and he smirks more.

"I knew it!" He chirps and does a little victory dance while sitting. I stare at him blankly.

"You knew what...?" I become confused.

"I knew that you'll feel this sooner or later. I told you that you'd regret following Y/n but you and your confident ass were so full with yourself that you didn't listen to me." He says and I look at him with wide eyes.

Waah he didn't speak so much in ages.

I get snapped into reality by a hand in front of me.

"Earth to Jimin. You still alive?" Yoongi hyung asks and I blink several times.

"Hu-huh? No...it's just...I'm sorry hyung. I didn't think that I'll feel this way towards Y/n." I say but he just hums.

"But Yoongi hyung~~" I whine. "What do you think about the weird feeling?" He eyes me weirdly and smirks.

"That's simple. You're in trouble because you're in love." He says sassily and I become shook and start defending myself. My cheeks and ears becoming hot.

"WHAT NO! I dated so many girls till now what are you saying? Hyungggg!" I whine. He just scoffs.

"Tsk...you surely dated lots of girls but you never kissed or touched them like you touched Y/n." I become quiet.

He's right but why do I feel so different around Y/n? She's just a human!

"I know what you are thinking Jimin, I've already talked with our pastor and he said he'll let us know the reason but it will take time." I nod my head.

"Thanks hyung but what about my feelings?" I ask and he just shrugs.

"SIMPLE! YOU'RE IN LOVE! OMYGAWD MY BABY JIMIN IS IN LOVE!" Me and Yoongi hyung, we both flinch at the loud voice and see that it's Jin hyung sitting in the other couch clapping his hands viciously.

"Hyung! When did you come? You scared me!" I shout at Jin hyung while patting my chest and he just smiles.

"I'm here from a good few minutes." He says and smirks. "I think Yoongi has said something right after ages." He adds.

"Yah what do you mean?!? I'm always right because I'm MIN YOONGI JJANG JJANG MAN BOONG BOONG!" Yoongi hyung screeches and I hold my precious ears.

There he starts again.

Suddenly we hear rustling and footsteps from different sides of the house and soon all the members gather in the living room.

"W-what happened? We heard screams!" Hobi hyung asks worriedly and I sigh.

"Well..." Jin hyung starts and looks at me smirking. I widen my eyes.

"Hyung No-" He cuts me off. "Our JIMIN IS IN LOVE!" He screeches and the others look at me with wide eyes and Yoongi hyung sighs. I become nervous.

"I'm done." Yoongi hyung says and walks away.

I think I'm gonna die today.

After gaining their senses they all start bombarding me with questions and Jin hyung starts replying excitedly.

Major Time Skip
After Explaining ~

"So when are you gonna ask Y/n out Jimin?" Namjoon hyung asks and I choke on my saliva.

"WHAT? THERE'S NO WAY I'M ASKING Y/N OUT! I'M NOT EVEN SURE ABOUT MY FEELINGS AND HER ALSO!" I defend myself and they sneer at me.

"What will you do if Y/n starts dating someone?" Tae suddenly asks and I stiffen.

"I-I don't care." I reply shakily and they all sigh.

"This is really problematic." Namjoon hyung states and everyone nods. I sigh in frustration.

This is gonna be a long journey.

Meanwhile ~
Y/n's POV:

"So...what are you gonna do now?" Bunny asks and I shrug.

"Do what? I don't love Jimin you're jumping into conclusions." I say and Bunny scoffs.

"Pfft...whatever...you're gonna regret later. And you LOVE Jimin I don't care what you do or say." She states sassily. I become flustered at her comment.

"YOU-" I start but she ignores me totally and walks to the kitchen sassily.

"I'm staying over today!" She screams from the kitchen and I sigh furiously.

I'm gonna sue you someday Park Jimin for making me feel so miserable. Hmph!

Hey beautiful! It's Potato-nim! J-Hope you liked the chapter! Btw I LOVE the sassiness of Bunny! What do you guys think 'bout that? Well no more talks. Bye! And remember *in jimin's voice* I lub you~ 😘

💜💜💜AFJJB