What's the meaning of life? We're born, spend our adolescence being taught about the "real world" and then we spend our adult life realizing that what we were taught was all wrong and except for those architects, Pythagorean Theorems actually don't matter as much as we thought they did when we were chugging down caffeine infused beverages with the hopes we could cram enough about it the night before that geometry test. And then we die, right? Seems pretty boring and meaningless.

        Life.

        1. the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change proceeding death. Or 2. the existence of an individual human being or animal.

        Does that mean that there is no meaning of life? Or does that mean that the meaning of life is to grow and reproduce and exist? If that's the meaning, then why make a big deal out of it if someone dies when they're 30? They've, the might have reproduced, and they've existed. Why is it such a big deal if life doesn't last long? The average life expectancy in the world is 70.78 years. There's approximately 7.125 billion people on earth. The population is also increasing, not falling. Why is it such a tragedy when someone dies then? We all will one day. 

        Back to the point, is there a meaning of life? We're born, we breathe, we die. Is our meaning to populate? To grow? To change? To exist? Or is there some greater purpose, something greater than we can comprehend, that is our reason of living?

        Life is a condition. So what's a condition?

        Condition.

        con·di·tion

        noun

        1. the state of something, especially with regard to its appearance, quality, or working order. Or 2. the circumstances affecting the way in which people live or work, especially with regard to their safety or well-being.

        verb

        1. have a significant influence on or determine (the manner or outcome of something) Or 2. bring (something) into the desired state for use.