Lexi - Is This Paradise?

As I Begin Stroking Kaya I Swea She Was So Wet And Tight I Thought I Died And Went To Paradise. Most Neggas Say Heaven Na Not Me . Ha Pussy Was Better Than The Last Time . I Turned Ha Over And Ate Ha Out From The Back . The Way She Moaned My Name Had Me Wanting To Do Things I Never Thought I Would Do . I Actually Stuck Ma Finger In Ha Asshole While Sucking On Ha Clit . I Wanted Ha To Cum More Than Once This Morning. This Is Definitely The Best Pussy I Ever Had . This Is The Best Pussy In Chicago , Illinois ! I Slowly Turned Ha Around And Looked In Ha Eyes While I Dived Back In Ha Love . I Wanted To Suck The Soul Outta Ha . She Grabbed Ma Hair And Pushed Me Deeper . I Made Ha Get On All Fours While I Hit It From Da Back . I Watched Ha Cum All Over Ma Strap . But When I Smacked Ha Ass She Begin Squirting . I Whispered In Ha Ear Who Pussy Is This Kaya . At First She Hesitated Then She Murmured Yours . . . I Stopped And Looked At Ha Wondering What Was Really Good . In My Heart I Knew It Was Somebody Else Who Na Held The Key To Ha Heart . But I Refuse To Leave Here Without Ha Being Mines And Me Being Herz . She Took Me Out Ma Trance When She Said Ima Be Honest With You Lexi . . . You Remember Ma Bestfriend Niko ? Well I've Fallen In Love With Ha But It Will Never Be . I Didn't Think You Was Going To Show At Ma Door This Morning Wanting Me Like This . . . So You Fell For The Next Bitch ?! Thats What You Telling Me ? I Told You If You Moved On Move On To Somebody Worth Having ! I Told You Don't Settle For Less Because You Deserve The Best . I Begin Putting On Ma Boxers . She Looked Up At Me & Said But Lexi Don't Leave . I Might've Fell For Ha But You Got Ma Heart . As If On Cue Doddy & Courtney Bennett You Got Ma Heart Started Playing .