The Beginning

The story starts with a man entering a luxurious building moving out of his Lamborghini.

He enters his office and all the employees greet him but he even did not looked at them. He entered his cabin and started doing his work.He shouted..
Man-what the hell are you doing,is this what i pay you for ...you are fired 😡

Employee - sir please sir please I am sorry I will never repeat it again😰😰

Man - Shivaay Singh Oberoi galtiyo ko kabhi maaf nhi karta..
Isse pehle mujhe aur gussa aa jaye just leave (guys the man is our SSO)

Employee leaves crying but the stone singh oberoi did not melt.

Other Place

Mahir enters his office all get up and greet him and he reply to everyone with a smiling face.

He goes to his cabin and asks his PA Mishra to show him today's schedule.

Mishra-sir today you have to attend a press conference and Mr shivaay singh oberoi will also be present there.

Mahir-OK. You can go now.

Press conference

All the reporters are present their and they all are just waiting for the arrival of the most dashing business tycoon
I.e Mahir and shivaay.

Mahir arrives in his rollyace royals and at the same time shivaay also entered in his Lamborghini.
They both enter the press conference together and greet each other.

The press conference starts:
Reporters to Shivaay-According to you what is success?

Shivaay- jab aapki company uchai chune lage and your business takes the number 1 position that is what success is for me.

What is your view about it mahir
sir??
Mahir- according to me ek aadmi successful tab hota h jab fyada sirf usse aur uski company ka na ho balki uss company ko chalane wale hr insan ka ho.

Media- sir Mr. Ahuja jo aap dono ke friend h unki company abhi ghate mein chal rahi h toh kya aap uskr saath collaboration karenge??

Shivaay- nahi mein ek businessman hu aur ek ghate ka suda mein nhi karunga.... Waise bhi business mein dimmag front seat pr aur dil back seat pr rakhna chahiye

Mahir-I don't agree with you mr. Oberoi mein bhi ek business man hu pr mein unke saath partnership karunga not bcoz woh mere friend h but bcoz business mein risk lena zaruri hota h bina risk liye aap busi ess nhi chala sakte h.

Media-aap dono ke khayalat toh ek dum hi alag h??

Shivaay - haa kyuki Koi bhi Shivaay Singh Oberoi jaisa Nhi ban sakta h

Mahir- zaruri nhi ki jo shivaay singh oberoi soche wahi sahi h

Media-ok so aap dono ki success ke peeche kiska haath h??

Shivaay and mahir together- My Family. 😊

All the media was shock as both considered their families as their reason for success. Even shivaay and mahir were shocked as they have something in common.

And in this way the press conference continued.

At the end both mahir and Shivaay greeted eachother and left

When shivaay was in his car he got a call

Shivaay-What!!! 😮😮