Case,Case,Case

Bela Shivaay and Mahir all were worried about the case and so they all were working hard to get any proof to prove Om innocence.

Here all the youngsters returned back from their weekend plan and life was normal.

Till one day Twinkle went to meet Bela in her court and there she came to know the whole truth.She immediately called kunj and asked him to come to the court as it was an emergency.

Kunj also hurried as he thought that Bela might be in some problem.When he came Twinkle went and told him everything.

Kunj was very angry as he thought that his Bhai and Bhabhi did not trusted him and so they did not told him about the case so he directly marched into Bela's cabin were Mahir Bela and Shivaay were discussing something and Twinkle followed him.

Bela Mahir and Shivaay became very conscious on seeing Twinj so they decided to behave as if nothing's happened.

But kunj directly confornted them and they were shocked would be an understatement.

Mahir~kunj tujhe yeh kisne bola??

Kunj~kisne bhi bola ho aapne ya bhabhi ne toh mujhpr trust krke yeh mujhe nhi bataya na??

Bela~kunj aisa kuch nhi h tum hume galat samajh rahe ho

Kunj~kyu nhi bataya aapne mujhe??zara sa bhi bharosa nhi tha kya apne devar pr??

Bela immediately hugged him and then said

Bela~aisi bakwas phir kabhi bhi mat krna kunj mein tumpr pura trust krti hu

Kunj asked like a little innocent baby

Kunj~phir mujhe kyu nhi bataya??

Bela~kyuki hum tujhe pareshan bhi krna chahte the aur kuch nhi

Kunj~sorry meine aap pr gussa kiya mein aisa.....

Bela~pata h meh aisa krna nhi chahta tha magar gusse mein hi gaya yahi bolne waale ho na

All smiles at his innocence .

Kunj~hmm thik h aapko meri koi help chahiye kya isme??

Mahir~bht badi help chahiye

Kunj~kyaa??

Mahir~yahi ki apna muhh band kar aur kisi ko bhi iske baare mein mat batana

Kunj~ok waise mein koi bhi baat phalata nhi hu h na bhabhi??

Bela~hmm

Then they all had some talk about the case and then Twinj left.

Then the day of the first hearing came,

Behir,Twinj,shivaay and Randhawa all were in the same car all were going to the court.Twinkle also wanted to come so she also came.
They reached the court.
Bela was all ready for the case.

Bela~mahirji I will try my best but phir bhi mujhe nervousness ho rahi h mein kya karu?

Mahir just hugged her tightly and said

Mahir~tumhe apne aap pr bharosa ho na ho mujhr apni bela pr pura pura bharosa h mujhe pata h ki meri Bela yeh case ladegi bhi aur jitegi bhi

Bela~hope so

She also hugged him back and then they all moved inside the court.

Bela was sitting on her place and Mahir Shivaay and twinj were also sitting their behind her.

The judge arrived and all the people stood up our of respect and then all sat.

Judge~Prosecution plzz begin