intro✾

*•.¸♡ 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝔀𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿 ♡¸.•*

"Congrats man!" An unknown guy in his 30s said to me. "Thanks" Darlene replied instead of me. Everyone seems to be celebrating and enthusiastic about my engagement to Darlene...Everyone besides me. Something is missing, like that part of me receded... died after her.

"Shawn, you okay?" Aaliyah asked with concern."Yeah, of course, I am," I said with a smile that just withered instantly.

Aaliyah didn't seem to be thrilled about the engagement either. She didn't like Darlene, said she was fake...

Nalia... she always creeps into my mind. Somehow...

"Babe come one we have to talk to people about us." Darlene dragged me up."I am tried Darl""Shawn, please" She begged."Okay fine," I said forcefully.

There was so much paparazzi today. Darlene said we were being filmed and shown in T.V. So, we had to look the best. I swear she spent hours and lots of money towards today. I hated paparazzi but I convinced myself for her. She said they are for a good impression on the news...How did I even find myself stuck in this situation? I wonder about my last years while smiling for the cameras with Darlene clinging on me, suffocating with her strong perfume...

*•.¸♡ 𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝓿 ♡¸.•*

Sad. Betrayal. Jealous.All these emotions come at me at once. They overwhelm me as I drown myself with drinks and shots. He left me... like I meant nothing to me. Like I was worthless. Left me for a girl."this will never work out... I hate you, Bitch!"

His words are like bullets aimed at my heart. The image of him being with Darlene, haunting my brain...Make it stop! All this hurt, how do I deserve this? I am so stupid to let my guard so quickly...

I am swallowed by a black hole, I am just falling and falling, crushed by the fact that there is no one to catch at the end of the fall. I didn't know what time it was... probably one hour, 7 hours or maybe one day. No matter the time, I know the suffering will never end.Here I am blackout drunk... My blurry can't even focus on the number of drinks I had. What's happening? How did I get into this situation?

Shawn...

I just want to rewind to our past, our mistakes and start again. Where is the rewind button?

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"rewind to our mistake" coming soon...