Chapter 2

My mom does the best she can do to protect me from my drunk dad, Andy. But when she does, my dads always like, "Marge! What are you doing to him?! I wasn't finished with that little bastard yet." I always try my best to be resilient when he says that. But every time he says that, I just wanna kill him with a chainsaw, watch his blood and guts splat-... Sorry, I get a little insane sometimes. I try to control my insanity, but when I can't, I go berserk, and I hurt my dad until he vomits on himself. My mom pulls me away from him every time I do that though.

My dads strong alcoholism has ruined my life, my self esteem, and my moms life. Home is hell. So that's why I always go to a friends house, to escape from my dad. My friend, Barrett, and his parents are very loyal to me because they understand what I go through at home. I always wish that they can be my adopted or foster parents. They're always so nice to me, and they treat me like they treat Barrett. Like a son.

So I have plans to get put up for adoption or foster parents.

Plan A: Set up a killing scene so someone can kill my dad and hold my mom responsible for it, so she can go to prison.

Plan B: I lock myself in my room, cut my arms so they can bleed, and then call the police to tell them that my parents abuse me. Then they go to prison.

I personally like Plan B. Even though lying is a sin. But Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins. So I can get away with that. Plan A is too much. So I'm dropping Plan A. Plan B might be painful, but it's worth it. So I've written down Plan B in my journal.