Chapter 4

Jonah's POV

Tomorrow is my birthday! I can't wait, today Jayne, Elizabeth and I decorate the hall. I dress in khakis and a tie dye shirt and my vans. I fix my hair up, grab my phone and head to Starbucks where Jayne and Elizabeth are waiting for me.

" Hey guys" I greet them

" Hey Jonah" Jayne says handing me a drinks

" sup " Elizabeth says texting away

" let's get moving that place is huge and it will take us three hours" Jayne says being the sensible one. We nod and get up and walks towards to the hall. Once there we get there we set up the tables, put up some banners so the walls not so naked. decorate the walls which take 3 hours. Once done we throw away the garbage and head to McDonald's for food. Food is life.

" I'll have a big Mac, medium fries, 20 piece nuggets and a medium Pepsi" Jayne orders, she is skinny but damn can that girl eat.

" I'll have fries, 20 piece nuggets and medium Pepsi " Elizabeth and I both order. We pay for out food and wait for our food on the right. Once we get our food we sit at a table and eat.

" Jonah your staying over tonight? " Jayne asks drinking her soda.

" Sure" I answer, not thinking much about it.

" We can get ready at my place and head to the party " she says like she already planned it. I just nod and finish eating

" Let's get a move on it" I say getting up and throwing out the garbage. Opening the door for them we all walk to Jaynes house.

" See you in the morning" Elizabeth says crossing the street to her house. Once inside Jaynes house we head to her room, once inside i sit on her bed and scroll through my dms. I froze when I saw a picture, this is beyond scary.

Hey Guys! sorry I haven't updated in years . I have a reason though, I started high school! I know eww school, so comment and vote. Do you ship #Jaynah (Jayne and Jonah)? Comment below and what do you think Jonah saw on his phone? Comment and sorry its short.