3. Yoongi

Chapter 3:

"Yoongi. It fits you, especially with you looking hot with that purple hair" You teased as he chuckled "Thanks. I didn't really remember coloring my hair purple, I just woke up with it" He shrugged changing his positions to make himself more comfortable.

You wanted to know about him more but you thought it was not the time yet. "You should sleep now Yoongi. We have a busy day tomorrow" You saw him smile when you mentioned his name so you smiled back.

"You guys are so noisy you know?" You heard Namjoon's voice speak "It was our lowest volume, it was you who is a light sleeper. We're going to sleep now anyways" Yoongi remarked sarcastically.

"Since when did you talk pale guy?" Namjoon responded "None of your business"

You sighed as the two boys bicker then you and Yoongi suddenly heard Namjoon shut up. You both were confused but chuckled lightly when you heard him snore.

"Guess we'll have to sleep now" You said more quietly this time. "Goodnight, Worth" You smiled at his back since he was facing the other direction.

"Goodnight Yoongi"

"Mhm" He replied

You suddenly heard a deep groan "Can you guys seriously shut up?" You rolled your eyes and you could imagine Yoongi scoffing since his shoulder rised up.

"Yeh, yeh. Goodnight Joonie, Goodnight Yoongs" You smiled finally closing your eyes.

"Yoongs?"

"Joonie?"

You shot your eyes open startled when they said it at the same time "Huh, talking about being so noisy. Just sleep you idiots, I just felt like calling you that"

Then you fell to deep slumber...

~

A guard walked along the hallways of the prison cells with all his weapons dangling on his belt, the keys shaking. The sound made you wake up and groan feeling uncomfortable of the bed.

You only saw the guard pass by checking the cells. Your eyes faced to your front to see Namjoon and Yoongi still sleeping.

You looked at your wrist to see the time on your watch but you only saw your bare wrist. You groaned totally forgetting you had nothing with you exept the orange suit to cover your body and the jail cell with bunk beds.

You stood up to go in front of your prison cell holding the bars with both of your hands to push your body forward to see the massive clock in the end of the hallway.

You squinted your eyes to adjust your eyesight and you saw it was still 5am and the other prisoners were still sleeping. You were surprised to see actually no one awake expect the guard roaming around.

"Pssst." You heard a deep voice so you looked to the left to see the guard right in front of you cell startling you making you move backwards almost falling but you caught your balance.

"You scared me" He completely ignored what you said and spoke. "What are you doing so awake this time, you people usually wake up 9 or 10"

You rolled your eyes at the guard annoyingly but he couldn't see because it was still dark. 'Tsk, what coward. Just because they wake up late, doesn't mean I wake up late too. It's your fault anyways for your keys being so noisy' You spoke inside your head.