1

JESSICA'S POV

Walking in the middle of a cold night. I was absent-mindedly. I don't know where I am heading to. Yuri was all in my mind.. I can't take it anymore I love her. But I think my confessions to her just ruined everything.

My thoughts snapped back to reality when my phone suddenly rang.. A call from Yuri. I immediately answered it.

"Hello?"

"Sica, can you go here at my office, now? We need to make things clear out"

"Now? O-okay.." I said as she ended the call. I frowned.. I know what she wants to talk about.

***

I'm here in her company now. Making my way to her office.

Finally, I'm here infront of the door of her office.. Hesitating if I will come in or not 'cause I'm really nervous. Then, I jumped in surprise when someone opened the door. It was Yuri.

"Come in." she said coldly. I bit my lower lip.

"U-uhmm.. W-what do you wanna t-talk about?" I stuttered.

"Listen, There's no such thing as love. This relationship.. Is just physical" She said and all of those memories I treasured alot kept running in my mind. And it added pain in my heart. I know that it doesn't mean anything to her.

*** Next morning ***

"Why are you still here?" she asked

"Ummm..."

"Let yourself out. I need nothing more from you." her words made my heart broke into pieces.

"Goodbye then.." was all I can say

Exhausted plus this so much pain in my heart.. I just decided to go home and take a rest. Whatever that makes you happy forever, Yul... I'll respect it, your happiness is also my happiness because I Love You.. And I will always do.

YURI'S POV

After the meeting with my clients. I headed to my gym to relax myself and think. I didn't mean to hurt you, Sica. It's just... I am not ready to handle a relationship. I'm confused

FLASHBACK..

"Yuri.... I Love you.... I'm tired of being... your sex buddy..."

"Why?"

"Because... I'm in love with every part of you. Especially who you are.."

"I can't handle a relationship."

"Please tell me if... you can live without me..." I stunned at her words.. I can't deny, I can't live without her.. But, I need to stand with my words.

"Answer me" she added

"I can live without you" I answered

"So.... that's how you feel?" she asked with a teary eyes. Guiltyness runs into my veins. I'm so confused..

JESSICA'S POV

She really didn't love me at all.. And she never did. I feel empty. I loose her.. Maybe I just need to get rid of this.. Get myself away from her. Move on. All I want for Yuri is to be happy..