chapter 4

~ mimi pov~

"August give me back my phone" i say slowly because he look mad ASF

"Tf you taking to yo ex for" he yells at me

"because i c-" i got cut off by the door

"baby I'm home" Ashanti Thot ass says

"nobody gives a fuck" i say and walk to August room and lay on his bed because I'm exhausted. After a few minutes i fall asleep.

When i wake up i smell food so i walk down stairs to see Ashanti cooking breakfast, when its night. August is gone because there's a note on the counter that says "only Ashanti not Mimi " he must be mad using my full name. I know he is because he heard me on the phone with tyga. We act like we still together but we not. I only called him to see what he was on, and of course to make August mad. Mission accomplished.

August walked in the kitchen and put his arms around Ashanti from behind. That's wired because i never heard him come in. He started kissing her neck, and i grabbed the keys to his baby blue Lamborghini off the counter and walked out. That shit was nasty. Yes i was jealous and i wasnt gone admit that shit to him. So i decided to go see bae ass.

Im going to see tyga

When i got there i got out My spare key and opened the door. I didn't see him in the living room so i went to his room and found him sleep with his iPhone on his stomach. I took it off and looked at the screensaver and saw that it was me and him kissing at the park. I put it down on the nightstand next to his big ass bed.

I crawled on top of him and he put his Arms around my waist. I kissed his lips and he slowly woke up.

"what you doing hea ma" he said in his sexy ass sleepy voice

"i missed my baby damn do i need a excuse" i said and rolled my eyes

"Naw bae I'm sorry gimme a kiss" he said smirking

I kissed him and then things got heated

"you should wake me up like this everyday" he said kissing on my neck. I moaned when he found my spot.

Then he started abusing it, leaving me a hickey

We were pulling off eachothers clothes when my phone started ringing. I groaned and pushed him off of me gently and grabbed my phone.

Looking at the screen i see that its August. I groan again and press decline because he got that bitch so he need to stop calling me.

I get back on the bed and he get back on top of me and we get to it.