Part 2

After what happened, Gel is not talking with Hance anymore shes just ignoring them "Hance and Jane". The training is over, they were endorsed on the floor to take in calls. Suddenly , Hance chatted Gel if hows she doing saying sorry because he ignored her, Gel just smiled when she saw the message and she replied,"im okay, nothing to worry if you ignored me, not a big deal" Hance respndod "are you having a difficulty in taking in calls? guide me okay " Gel replied "im not having a difficulty, well let's just help our selves instead"Gel was so cold, but deep inside shes happy becuase Hance chatted her. Then there you go! Hance started to be sweet again with Gel and evrytime that they have a duty Hance is smiling with Gel asked her to have a smoke and what not, well same thing that he did before.Thing happened....
The night that the whole team has a huddle, and they are conducting call listening, Hance just went out without saying any reason, the whole team feels worried especially Gel, the team couldnt contact him. Early morning, Gel chatted Hance stating "hey what happened? Is theres an emergency? You just left the room".Hance replied around 10am saying "my anxiety was triggered i cant handle the rejection, " Gel stopped and was silent maybe because she was shocked, maybe because thats the thing that Gel is looking for with Hance, Gel replied "I understand, you should let us know coz we are not going to judge you"----long convo with Hance. Then thats the time that they were so closed sharing nasty thoughts past presents and anything else, then they met up--- and something happened.After that, four days they are still chatting with each other , days goes by Hance is not chatting anymore. Let me say, Gel was so idiot or lets just say shes so kind. Gel was so paranoid, thinking a lot of things that he just take advantage her kindness , or he was really a player , playing with feelings. Gel was quite in her work still thinking the real score with them..(IN THIS CASE, I CAN SAY THAT THERE IS REALLY NO LABEL WITH THE TWO PERSONS, HANCE JUST GOT WHAT HE WANTS FROM GEL AND GEL WAS SO WEAK AND LET HANCE DO THAT TO HER) after then, no convo anymore, GEL keeps on stalking Hance.

                  >TO BE CONTINUED<