...HUH?

Cold, dark, scary; that's where I am, a dungeon, a cell, a prison. I can't remember anything, my name, my home, my family, if I try to remember it all comes up blank. I look around and see tubes, wires and pills, I see people with lab coats and clipboards. I look at the "ground" and notice I'm in a tube. A tall man with lustorouse glasses, brown hair and a lab coat with blood on it sees me looking around, he uses hand motions while his mouth moves 'he's talking, but why can I not hear him?' I try to talk but the only thing that comes out are tiny squeaks. I look back up and see the same man press a button, suddenly the room fills with a liquid, it's a light cerulean blue. It's rising up and I can't get out of this tube! I scratch the surface of it but it only scratches a little. By now the liquid has reached the middle of my stomach and my lower back is stinging. I look back up to the man, he was right in front of me. The man seemed to be enjoying this. The water is over my head now, I can breath? How? Why? The top of my head was stinging now. I looked up a little bit and my hair was floating in the water looking like snakes. My vision is blurry, my eyes slowly getting more and more heavy. I look around frantically, the man looks like he's walking away " Tap, Tap, Tap" my eyes get heavy as my vision slowly turns black.