Proluge: The First Word with Him

It all started when I was in a freshman in high school. As I walked to my very first class, I saw 'the one'. He had silky brown hair with fair skin. He wore boots with jeans, the perfect combination for him.

He walked up to me and asked me a question, "Are you lost? Do you want me to show you around?"

I just nod. I didn't know what to say to him. I had all of these questions like how did he know that I was new at school? Is this a new beginning of a new friendship? Or would it be more than a friendship?

I needed to stop with these question. You could make a new beginning, don't make yourself look dorky like in middle school. Look like you actually belong here.

"Here's your first class." He said without thinking," I guess I'll see you around."

I didn't know what to say to him, he was so unique and so nice. So I stood in quiet.

"Can you say that I didn't do this?" He asked

"Why?" I questioned him.

"I would ruin my reputation talking to you." I said without caring.

I just shrugged.

"That's good enough with me." He told himself while he was walking away.

"What a jerk!" I screamed but in a whisper kind of way.

I guess I was wrong about teenagers. They just care about their reputation. They don't care about how kind there are. They just care bout themselves.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Tell me how you think ;) plz press the<3 button if you like!!!