Chaper 1 - First Meet

Hello 👋
Had this idea over a year ago and planned the whole story in my head, but when it came to writing it, I just couldn't.
Credit goes to Imaginator8 for allowing me to write this story as the track clashes with on of her deleted books 😊 big thank you again.
Been reluctant to publish it as I wasn't sure if I would get good response, but nevertheless here I am.
Please shower your love on this book by clicking the vote button if you enjoy it and check out my other books if you haven't already ❤️
Okay, here's the first chapter...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A young girl, the age of 27, was running along an endless, isolated road. The heavy rain crashed down around her, but it didn't seem to bother her at all. She ran to save her dignity.

Suddenly, a speeding car zoomed across the road towards her when........

She found herself on the side of the road with a man checking to see if she was fine.

Man: Are you okay?

She simply started at him with a blank face. Not even a small whimper left her mouth, unusual considering the minor collision that had just occurred.

Man: Okay, I am Shivaay. Now tell me your name.

He stood there confused

He stood there confused. Following a hectic meeting, the businessman judged the long empty road ahead of him and pressed his foot down on the pedal. He knew speeding was wrong, he's been reprimanded previously for it, countless times in fact, but it felt necessary today again, in order to release his anger on the failure to procure the sought after deal he worked so hard for.

When his headlights shone upon a running figure, he quickly shifted his foot between the pedals, but he knew it was too late to avoid hitting her.

Accepting his faults, he got out of his car and expected an earful on reckless driving, so his confusion was understandable seeing her give no response at all.

Girl: Voh.......mera naam....Ani......Anika.